Raja & Sahir | Coming Whenever I Start Writing It

Hello everyone and welcome back to another addition of me trying to write a novel! Today, I'm here to introduce you to Raja & Sahir, my new book!

• EXTENDED BLURB •

No, these twins were not separated at birth. And no, one is not a total goth will the other is all pink and popular. But that doesn't mean their story doesn't deserve to be heard.

To make her Nana proud, Raja goes out of her way to make sure she can win first place at a track tournament this year. But over in the sidelines, Sahir knows his twin isn't winning material, at least not yet. He'll have to make sacrifices to get her there, with the help of Nana and Coach, of course. But in the end, things turn out differently than either of them expected.

Raja Abbas has always looked up her Nana, but when she learns something about her she never knew, she's suddenly determined to win first place at at track tournament.

Sahir Abbas pretty much though his sister was joking when she said she wanted to win at track, but when he realized how serious she was, he decided he was going to as much as he could to get her there, and along the way, he may have to sacrifice something very important to him.

• CHAPTERS AND UPDATES •

These are just some quick facts about the chapters and updates for this book. I am going to try and write as much as I can before I start publishing chapters, so that I don't run into the problem of missing updates and having to take long breaks. If I do complete the book in time, I will have consistent updates at least one a week (hopefully twice!)

Another thing is that our chapters will feature alternating POVs between Raja and Sahir, which is actually something I've never done before. I hope that this will help you get to know each character even more, which I look forward to.

• FINAL NOTE •

Well, that's all I have for now! I know this is a bit different from my last book, but I'm honestly excited to try something new. Hopefully you'll all add to your library and reading lists (no pressure though)! I'll see you in chapter 1!