can i make suit || chapter ten

'i feel tired tonight

a word that you can't forget in a breeze

sorry, for not turning back

sorry, for selfish self of mine'

- sorry, the rose

➳➳➳➳➳

The rest of Peter's class remains unknown to anything that is happening regarding Peter and Mysterio. 

"I'm talking about Peter. Has no one else here noticed how shady he is? Because I saw him in a bathroom of a rest stop with some woman, in his underwear... and he's always sneaking away! Like back at the opera? Huh? And now what, he's suddenly off the trip? With his family in Berlin? Is no one else here interested in the truth?"

Ned and MJ share a glance between another, sharing the same idea of steering the conversation topic away from the superhero on a mission and onto the fact the Brad speaks too much. 

"The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world." MJ tries to step but Brad sees this as a moment to have her on his side and impress her. 

"George Orwell. Thank you MJ." Brad says with a gesture to the girl giving him a disgusted yet bored look. She shakes he head at his idiocy. 

"Yeah, well. I mean, since Peter's not here to tell his truth, what about you, Brad? Why do you think it's cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom?" Flash stands behind MJ with his phone out streaming her words, using it as a way to make fun of one his best friends.

"Yeah, dude. What's that about?"

"Shut it, Eugene. Should have left you in Prague with Kyungsoo's crazy family, his brothers would eat you alive with the vlogging thing you've got going." 

Flash hits Brad in the stomach jokingly, "Bet they like me more than you Davis."

"Dick."

"Love you too." 

"I'm gonna be the cool teacher right now... you've got to stop doing that, okay? It is weird. No more photos in the bathroom. Urinal or stalls. Okay?" Brad just sighs and wipes his nose as Mr Dell heads back to the front heading towards a proper open top London tour bus where a suspicious bus driver awaits.  

The bus with Peter's class on stops at the middle of Tower Bridge. Everyone is sitting on the top deck. Betty, Ned and MJ are situated at the front of the top deck, the two who know of Peter's alter ego are looking around suspiciously now and then. Ned and MJ stand up with MJ's worries being voiced.