աɛ'ʀɛ ǟʟʟ ǟ ʟɨȶȶʟɛ ƈʀǟʐʏ, ʀɨɢɦȶ?

You wake up and get dragged from the guards, they look scared of you.

"Woah easy fellas, I'm worth alot" you laugh.

They put you in the, let's say common room, you see jerome sitting there talking to aaron.

"Hey baby, let me get a taste" says the voice behind you, you turn around and see a hairy man, 'ew, greenwood' you thought to yourself.

"Sorry, no" you proceeded to walk to the table jerome was at until he grabbed your arm.

"I don't give a fuck if you say no, I'm going to eat ya anyways" he snickers.

"Excuse me sir, that is my doll face your holding." Jerome popped out of no where.

"She's mine now" greenwood smirked.

You gag and bites his arm till he lets go.

"You bitch! I'll kill you!" Greenwood came after you till jerome punched him and kept punching him till his nose bleeds, jerome laughed.

The guards rushed over to the big crowd and pulled jerome off and tased him.

"Baby" you watched him get tased and pulled away, one of the guards got greenwood and took him as well.

You looked sad, you worried about where they will take him.

"Don't worry (y/n) I think he'll be going to solitary confinement for a week." Richard says.

"I know...but he went there last time and hasn't came out for 2 weeks instead of one." You complained.

"He did fuck up a guard, well not one but 4.." he said.

You grinned, 'that's right...'

"Well then, guess I'll hang out with you rich." You said and patted his back.

"Uh sure." He said

It was time to go back to cells for me, the guards grabbed you and put you in your cell and locked it.

"I don't know why they are scared of me" you talked to yourself.

You yawned and laid down, thinking of the chaos you'll cause tomorrow without jerome, you worried a bit more, then you went to bed.

*Jerome's POV*

"Fuck." He scratched his head and looked around so he can leave this room.

"(Y/n)... I need her.." he saw a vent under the bed.

'Since it's solitary confinement, they won't be checking up me on since it's hard to pick the lock here, other ones it's easy.' he thought to himself.

He moved the bed a little bit and opened the vent and hopped in.

He looked around the other ventilations till he saw you, laying there, he was above you.

"Shes...so beautiful..." He looked at you in awe.

He opened the vent and landed on the spot next to you, you didn't wake up.

(This scene might give off creepy vibes but y'know he's obsessed and crazy for you so-)

He grinned as he played with your hair, he smelled your hair.

"You're gonna be mine forever...till death." He whispered.

⚠incoming smut!⚠

He pulled up your dress a little and put his hands in your panties with a smirk. You let out small moans as you slept.

"I'll make sure you have a good dream tonight, a wet one infact." He whispered and chuckled quietly.

He began to rub your private spot, you began to get more wet and you smiled in your sleep.

He stuck a finger inside, you woke up with a gasp.

"Shh, don't talk love, I'm going to make you cum." he began to go faster, pumping his fingers in and out faster.

You held on to the sheets on your bed, he began to suck on your neck.

"You're mine" he said as he marked you all over on your neck.

You moaned lightly as you felt you was close to cumming.

"B-baby I'm close." You whispered.

"Cum for me baby" he kissed you as you came, moaning into his mouth.

*Your POV*

You watched him get down, and spread your legs open. "Wait baby I already came, no more" you whined.

"I'm cleaning up my mess love, you don't wanna be sticky don't you?"

You covered your mouth as he pulled down your panties and threw them to the side.

He began to lick down there, you got more wet. "N..no." you moaned a little bit.

"No?" He said and peeked up.

You pushed his head back down, he laughed a little bit and began to devour you, he put in 2 fingers and began to suck on your spot.

Your toes curled and held on his head.

He went faster, and you bit your lip trying not to moan so loud.

"I'm cumming baby" you moaned a little louder and came, he licked it all up.

He got up and wiped his mouth off.
"Delicious, but love I have to go now I think the guards heard you moan probably, just say you was having a good dream" he kissed you and climbed up.

"I'll see you tomorrow night right?" You looked up at him.

"Of course" he said and winked at you.

You got up and made sure the vent was closed.

You put your panties back on and thought about what just happened.

"Shit" you giggled to yourself.

The door opened a little bit and a guard peeked in.

"Was you moaning?" The guard asked.

"Yes, I was fingering myself to the thought of-" the guard cut you off.

"Okay I heard enough" the guard looked embarrassed

"Go to bed" he ordered.

"Aye aye captain." You laid down when the doors closed and went to bed.

----------
One day late sorry, I was trying to think of something to write here lol. I'm working on the next chapter to get it ready though! ^^
I really wanna have a finished book though, maybe like 50 chapters? I dunno! :)