#1 - Experiment"Gelmin" V1 & V2

- Will it hurt? - my beautiful brunette with green eyes and slender limbs asked me, and I shook my head. 

 But I was wrong. It hurt a lot, but not immediately but later. 

 Now, several weeks later, I struggle with the consequences of what I did. My wife, Sarlina, had an incurable tumor (doctor's prognosis). However, I am also a doctor, and I had a different opinion. I mean, of course I did. Who wouldn't if they were me?

 Experimental treatment, to be exact. With my own serum.And it seemed to work...she began to feel better, her condition improved. Until one evening she jumped on my neck and, at my "insistence", drank my blood from my hand. 

 She became a vampire! During the day she would sleep and hide from the sun, and at night...But all that aside. 

My name is Gelmin Chesterford and I have been working on the second version of my serum for a few days without rest. This time it's for me.I stop and pray to God. 

As long as it works and I don't become a vampire, she suggested.And, I inject it.It works, I conclude when the sunlight stops bothering me, as it has for the past few days. 

 However, the expected effects of Gelmin serum V2 follow later. But will it be too late for them to help me? 

 With a flashlight in hand, I hit the fresh, summer night in Butterfly's Forest, a large natural environment near our city. That's where Sarlina lived at night and that's where I hope to find her.And it's not pleasant. 

Vulnerable, loud and full of hope, I move towards the, more likely, fatal outcome of my smallness.Soon I'm in the forest, wandering in the dark and thick grass up to my knees. I hear the sounds of the animal world and call her name.A new serum for her is ready in my backpack. 

My endeavor is crazy, but I'm not giving up. I would do anything for Sarlina, even die, if it would help her.And something like that is happening. I don't even notice from where, and she falls on me from a height, throws me to the floor and jumps on me.This time I don't have time to react. He finds my neck and bites thirstily and drinks my blood. 

 The end, I think. Blood is leaking a lot, it seems to me. Well, at least I tried my best.But she frowns and walks away from me. I stand up and realize that my wound...heals! 

And the blood? Have I lost too much?Wanting to check it, instead of taking steps I suddenly find myself at a height. Am I flying? I'm flying!And I feel a tremendous strength completely inhuman. 

The answer crystallizes in my head.The effects of my serum. I made it. I extracted the elements of utility, bypassing the side effects and achieved this! Concentrate of desirability!And this is where the reluctant story of me and my dearest Sarlina comes to an end.I flew to her, effortlessly overcame her resistance and injected her with Gelma's V2 serum. 

 And things got better.Her vampirism has stopped and these days she flies with me for fresh, beautiful nights.We are still not sure if the effects and our superhuman "abilities" are permanent or just temporary. But we know that we got out of an extremely unenviable situation, which would have destroyed not only our marriage but also our lives.Three possibilities were close to us, of which only one was desirable. 

Or she would have died of cancer if I hadn't done anything. Or I would die if she, sooner or later, successfully drank my blood.Or we would somehow get out and survive, which is what happened. 

 Happiness or something more? Be that as it may, now we both make happiness through our own efforts, not leaving it to the randomness of the universe.Our marriage blossomed again - literally during our flight together. 

- Ha! Shall we try to go to the moon, dear? 

- I'm not sure that's smart. Nor that we are capable of it. 

- Let's try, Gel! 

- Just be careful, Sarli!

- Yes, I will...hurry up! 

And we fly up little ones under the stars, testing our new limits...Love and experimental science is a winning combination for the two of us!