Enmu Headcannons

Ohayo there :) to day I will share some Enmu Tami Headcannons some will be cute, wholesome and smut hope you enjoy this ( ˘ ³˘)♥

♡Enmu will pout and beg for cuddles no matter what time it is during the day, while your working or, during the night.

♡When it comes to protecting you Enmu will turn into a lion always on guard, watching out for you, keeping a sharp sense on you making sure no one hurts you.

♡Enmu loves to see you smile. He would get you anything and do anything that you would like just to see you happy.

♡When it comes to sex Enmu will not care what's going on but only wanting to keep pleasuring you and hearing your moans

♡If someone were ever to hurt you Enmu will find them, hunt them down, and kill them for hurting you. Enmu hates people who hurt there precious
Y/N

♡When it comes to dates Enmu and you will take train rides (well DUH!) you would love to stick your head out the window while Enmu watching you, Enmu would sometimes take you on top on the train just to look at the stars and watch the moonlight reflect on your beautiful face.

♡When you are on your period Enmu would bring you snacks, sweets, drinks, blankets, pillows and watch movies all night while giving you cuddles and kisses.

♡If you ever sad Enmu would cheer you up by telling you how much you mean a lot to him and how much Enmu loves you. Enmu would also telly out stories of happy times you and Enmu have created together eventually you would laugh or smile. 

♡Whenever you are changing or in the restroom Enmu would always love to spy on you without noticing it was like a routine for him, eventually you would see him spying on you and you would throw your towel or pillow at him stomping away with your face very red.

♡ Enmu would get jealous at everyone you talk to so he would keep a very close eye on you making sure your safe or just a bit too over for enmu to do.

♡Enmu would beg for you to have sex with him because you always turned him on making him horny for sex. Enmu would beg non-stop until you finally give in and finally him hearing your moans calling his name.

♡Enmu may or may not overdue when it comes to sex and make you not walk for a whole week ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♡When it's Christmas, your brithday, or valentine's or a special day of yours Enmu would get you tons of stuff that you would like and afterwords giving him kisses and cuddles for everything he has done for you.

♡Enmu would love to see you blush so enmu would try to flirt with you trying to make you but you wouldn't blush until he pinned you to the bed and you lost (◍•ᴗ•◍)

♡Enmu would protect even if it meant him his life, he would want to keep his precious little demon safe ♡ω♡

♡Enmu would LOVE to take pictures with you and place them all around the house and admire you in the pictures.

Hope you enjoyed this I really enjoyed making this also I will be doing Muzan Kibutsuji next and Idk about doing request because I'm not the type of person to keep up with things but yea... Hope you enjoyed and I'll continue with my other story... BAI for now (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤