forty

chapter forty
"motel glen capri"

      "THIS PLACE IS A SHITSHOW stuffed into a hellhole

"THIS PLACE IS A SHITSHOW stuffed into a hellhole."

      Lynn had to practically shut off her supernatural smell just so she could breath again — she could never believe that oxygen could be so dirtied just by an old and revolting, basically living off the scraps, motel.

      She cringed up her face as she could just imagine the rats trickling under the beds and the mold blossoming on the walls. Clearly, she wasn't the only student disgusted, and all the children of Beacon Hills seemed to have repulsive expressions or annoyed attitudes.

      "I've seen worse," Scott stated optimistically, earning perked eyebrows from both of his best friends on either side of his shoulders.

      "Exactly, I've seen worse, in hell," Lynn shook her head dramatically, and Stiles glanced back towards the she-wolf with a bobbing up and down head.

The puppy trio was interrupted as Coach's whistle echoed throughout the area, and Lynn annoyingly rolled her eyes at how pestering that metal whistle had become lately.

"Listen up, the meet's been pushed till tomorrow," Coach explained, and Lynn reluctantly sighed while taking another peak at the motel, and it didn't seem to look any better than the first. "This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely."

"Alright, boys, aren't you excited for our slumber party?" Lynn squealed dramatically on purpose, swinging both arms to collapse them over both Scott and Stiles' shoulders. "So, do we start with the boy talk, paint each other's nails, or pillow fight first?"

"Talk about boys? What boys?" Stiles rambled quickly, and Lynn pointed a suspicious eyebrow in the boys direction. "You know, what about girls? We like girls."

"Yes, we all like girls, Stiles," Lynn stated with a simple nod of her head, and then she ran her hand through the back of Stiles' hair playfully. "But do we like boys too? Because obviously, I like boys too."

"Boys, uh, let's see—"

Stiles was quickly cut off because just as he tried reaching for one of the maroon colored motel keys, Coach yanked them all back. The puppy trio came to a halt, suddenly confused as to what was wrong.

"Oh, no, you three can't be in a room," Coach explained with a warning tone, pointing his index finger solely at each and everyone teenager. "Two to a room. Um...here, Evelynn, you go off with Ethan."

Lynn clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth as she glanced over to Ethan with utter disbelief, and then back towards Coach with a simple tilt of her head.