THREE

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

The past two months had been deadly, spending this much time alone only drove me insane

The past two months had been deadly, spending this much time alone only drove me insane. Maybe I was already insane, the curse was manipulating my mind and forcing me to do things I didn't want to do. Crossing other packs territories, I wasn't proud of what I had done but I was adamant to get back to my mother and rip her throat out.

Having trained myself every day to become faster and stronger, I needed to up my skills if I had a chance of trying to destroy her and taking her down once and for all.

My body was full of vengeance and anger, I had lost count how many rogues I had killed on my journey but nothing was going to stop me from getting my revenge. Absolutely nothing.

Blood was smeared across my face, body and hands. Dirt covering every inch of my skin, having found old clothes from abandoned houses and crafted weapons from wood and metals. My jaw continuously rattled, cautious of anyone attacking me from behind but I was ready.

Ready to kill and destroy anything in my way, nothing was going to stop me now and I already was expecting a bloodbath.

The sun had set and I found myself a rabbit to eat, roasting its body on a fire but I was eager to move on. Mostly travelling during the night, easier to blend into the trees and less likely to be caught as I cross territories.

Clipping my bag across my body and swiping my matted hair from my face, glancing over at my dirty hands. Stamping out the fire and taking off towards the North, carrying myself quickly and holding a handmade knife between my fingers.

Darting through the trees as I could hear leaves rustling from behind me, my eyes narrowing at the sound and gritting my teeth harshly.

Backing myself into a tree as I look between the darkness, keeping myself silent before I was caught by something.

Paws pounding against the floor alerted me but my instinct kicked in, so I ran. Faster that I've ever ran before, whizzing through the wind and dodging trees and rocks as I tried to get away.

The sound of a stampede races up from behind me, turning to witness six large wolves hot on my tail. Removing my weapons from my bag quickly and watching as one snarls at me, releasing my hand and swinging my knife directly at them, puncturing their leg and watching them stumbling into the ground harshly. Blood pouring out of their wound like a waterfall.

Two wolves pound in front of me and trap me into a circle, growling loudly and protectively. Stopping suddenly between the dirt and frantically looking around at the wolves as they inch closer to me.