|| Came On Time ||

-

A/N: okay okay oml like this is like first demon!Giyuu fanfic I wrote like okay okay I need to CALM down I got this 😎😎😎

.
.
.

Enjoy!!

-

Giyuu's POV:

Running trough the woods, trying to make as little sound as possible. I was reported Muzan Kibutsuji, the ruler of all demons, has been sightet nearby. I should hurry before any damage is done. I could just barely sense his presence within next few hundred meters. I pulled out my katana and readied myself, maybe I should have called reinforcements, but now it's already too late. In about minute or two I will be facing the strongest and oldest demon of all times and there is a high risk of me dying. Still I can hold him back and probably save few hundred people who are now casually living in the nearby villages.

A house came into my view, it was small, made of wood and stone. And before that house I saw him, Kibutsuji Muzan, ready to make a first kill for today. Thank God I came on time or else they would be slaughtered in most cruel way possible. Grip on my katana tightened as I was ready for the strike, but just as his neck and my katana were supposed to collide, he quickly disappeared. 'Quick--!' My mind raced as I turned around myself while landing in front of the house door.

I couldn't even blink as a fist came flying to my head but I just barely evaded it. "Hoho- hashira I suppose, no other rank could outrun the speed of that attack" A voice said, full of venom. Beside me appeared Muzan, dressed in an expensive black suit and trousers, white hat put on his head. "I will kill you as fast as I can and try not to make my new suit dirty-" He wasn't looking at me but at the landscape, snowy forest around us was so peaceful, there were no other sounds other than hushed whimpers from inside the house. "And after I kill you, I will kill them too" He smirked and dashed towards me.

His nails grew larger and sharper by seconds as they neared my face, but I dodged them by sliding under his arms, my katana cutting of his right one. It regenerated in milliseconds. 'As I expected' I clicked my tongue, I am probably going to die here. I didn't even write a goodbye letter- how is Urokodaki-sama going to reacted when he hears of my death? My thoughts were interrupted as a leg kicked me in the stomach, sending me flying in a tree trunk. Coughing some blood I stood up, only to be hit once more, with more force. The bone in my left forearm cracked, I grunted in pain as I squeezed my left arm hard, trying to somehow put the bone back.

"Done already?" A voice above me said. I already knew who it was so I didn't bother looking. My katana was still in my right arm though, this could be my final chance. "... Yeah- maybe it is" The demon was planning on sending his last attack to kill me, but stopped midway as I said those words. I lifted up my head and sent him the best glare I could muster on my usually emotionless face. "But you are done for together with me" With one last push, all of my strength put in my legs and the right arm, I swung forward and managed to cut the demons head off. It rolled on the ground, blood spilling on the snow that was turning crimson color.

What I didn't know was that the bastard didn't die, as his headless body pierced trough my abdomen, making me throw up a mouthful of blood. "H-how... " My voice trembled as vision got blurry and black dots started coming in my view, this was the end. The blood from demons neck was spilled on the snow below two of us when his head regrew. He tsk-ed, looked at my now bleeding body, my blood mixing together with his. Before I fainted and fainted. on the ground I could hear him laugh, "Good good! It won't be I who will kill those poor humans inside, it will be you-"...

Tanjiro's POV:

The scent of blood coming from the direction my house is located made me so worried I quickened up my pace. Running trough deep snow was hard and tiring, cold air didn't help either. The warning the old man told me yesterday night sent chills down my spine, demons. I didn't believe in them, but apparently they exist and they are at the top of food chain no matter how you look at it. Running towards my house, I couldn't stop imagining my family, slaughtered and covered in blood. I quickened up my pace once more and my small home came into view. I quickly ran towards the door and opened them, making some of the people inside scream in fear. I sighed in relief, they are all alive. One of my younger brothers, Takeo, hugged me by the leg and cried, he was clearly terrified as well as other members of the family. " W-what happened-?!" I stuttered as I saw all of their expression, fear and despair.

"T-the demon a-attacked us while you w-were in town" My mother, Kie, was trembling as she hugged the youngest of my family. Nezuko was right behind her, holding a baby tightly to her chest. She then added, "B-but we heard fighting in front of our house! S-someone must have saved us and killed the demon-!" Takeo soon added, "I- I took a look from the window at the east side of our house, there was a demon dressed in black clothing and a man with a sword in some kind of split colored haori. W-while I was watching it seemed like he was losing so I quickly ducked under the window again and stayed like that until you came!"

My eyes widen "while climbing up I smelled the scent of blood.. That must mean-!!" My eyes widen at realisation, but Nezuko yells it out "the man who saved us must have been injured during the fight! We need to hurry come on!" She quickly but carefully put the baby in the mother's arms and took my hand as we both ran towards the place where the scent got stronger and stronger. When we came, I quickly put hand over my mouth and I could hear Nezuko scream from the scene. The man... Or rather say his body was laying on the ground, big puddle of blood circling around his body.

"I-is he dead-?" Nezukos face was at brink of crying since the man who saved them sacrificed his life for her, the same feeling washed over me, but from inside. If this man didn't stop the demon, he would've killed my whole family and I would be left all alone... But- he fought until the very end... "... Hhh-" Nezuko's and my head quickly snap over to the body of already dead man or so we thought? The body then starts moving, making both of us back away, he had a hole in his abdomen! How could he still be alive... Unless-

The body stood upwards, all of his wounds were healed, the hole in his abdomen already closed up. His raven black hair covered most part of his face, as he lifted it up, my sibling and I were greeted by a pair of bright red eyes. "Wasn't... I... Dead...?" The man quickly regained his consciousness and his knees buckled, making his fall on the ground. From the hole made on his abdomen, strange blue marks were now engraved on his body. I hesitated for a moment, but as Nezuko saw the man fall she quickly ran up to him and put his hand over her neck, helping him stand up. She called for me and I also took man's left arm around my own neck and noticed something.

The nails on his hand weren't natural, they were sharp and big as that of a beast. I realized that the man who fought that demon was no longer a man, but a demon.

-

End of the chapter

Words: 1391

Like, share, vote & follow!!