The Nightmare- cg5 x reader

2 a.m.

Charlie is suddenly woken up from a sound that sounded like crying and shivering. He looks to his side, and Y/N is clung to his side, asleep, tears rolling down her face as she whimpers and shivers.
"Nightmare," Charlie thought, as he kisses her forehead.
Y/N calmed down a bit, but she was still worried.
Charlie was not able to go to sleep since that time. Him and Y/N's relationship has been doing VERY well lately, and he's thinking about finally making the big move.

*timeity skippity*

The next morning, a very tired Charlie sat at his desk in his studio, getting ready to work some more on his newest song, "I get sick of love". He wanted to make something Corpse related for his fans, so he decided to do something like this.
After about 20 minutes of working, he realizes that Y/N was nowhere to be found.
"She probably went to the store.," he thought, but still felt a bit cautious, and went to go look for her.
When he reached the bedroom, he discovered that Y/N is still asleep in the bed, now calm.
Charlie sighed, happy to find her in the house and safe. He was also curious what her nightmare might have been about, but he didn't want to wake her up.
"I'll just wait 'til she's woke." he thought, and decided to call Marshall, his best friend, to pass the time.

(bold and italic is Marshall btw)

"Hello?"

"Hi Marshall..."

"Oh, hey Charlie! Long time no see! How've you been?"

"Just a little anxious..."

"Why? Is it about a song that you're working on?"

"No, it's about Y/N."

"Oh! Your girlfriend? Why are you so nervous over her?"

"Because our relationship has been going really well lately, and I'm thinking about making the big move."

"PROPOSING?!?! Yeah man. You should totally wife her if you truly think she's the one."

("wife her?" cringe level 1000)

"But that's the thing! What if she's really...not the one?"

"Don't tell me you're thinking about breaking up with her. How long have you two been together, 5, 6 months?

"I know, but-"

"DUDE. WIFE HER."

*oof he hung up*

Charlie sighed as he threw his phone onto his white chair in his studio. He knows he has to do it sometime, somewhere.
Somehow.
Right then, Charlie heard movement in the bedroom.
"Y/N must be up...," he thought, and went to go greet her.

"Morning princess.," said Charlie softly, while embracing her in a warm hug.

"Morning babe. How long have I been asleep for?," said Y/N between yawns.

"About 2, 3 hours after I woke up.," said Charlie.
Then Charlie remembered. The nightmare.

"Hey, what was the nightmare last night about?," he asked, concerned.

Y/N looked at Charlie like she didn't know what he was talking about.
Then, she remembered.
"Oh yeah! It was about..." Y/N's smile suddenly faded.