~ twelve ~

"You're joking right?" I ask in shock. There was no way I was about to drive at least four and a half hours to the Wesley Palace with Louis. Nope.
"Well do you want this or not? Being an actress. It is your dream right?"

Staring into his eyes gave me an odd feeling deep in my gut and I looked away before I felt it again.
"N-No it's not..." I lie, my grip on the handle of my suitcase tightening.

Louis looks at me with disbelief and chuckles, "Oh sure it is. I see the way you smile when someone mentions it. Or the way you start talking really fast when it comes up in conversation. You love acting."

How the hell-

"So come on now. Give me your duffel and hand bags. I can take them."

He holds out a hand and I bite the inside of my cheeks. Why on earth is he still trying to help me. I mean, I know I could use it but still. Him?

"I'm really fine-"

"Alright then," he steps forward and gently slides the bags off my shoulders. Once more I try to take them back but the boy got them.
"Come on."

Isn't it amazing? I've been here for what, twenty minutes? And he's already made me want to jam my head into a wall.

I follow alone side of Louis, and he manages to carry all his and my things just fine, which kinda made me feel pathetic for struggling.
"Just toss your suitcase in the back seat. The trunk is too small for everything," He says from across the roof of his car before opening his side and carefully placing in the luggage.

I sigh and open mine, setting the two suitcases on top of each other.
After getting everything loaded in, I shut his door and move to the passenger seat, which suddenly felt uncomfortable with how close it was to the driver.
Probably because I hate sitting next to Louis.

Oh wait no I just hate him in general. Well... do I hate him?

"Buckle up butter cup or I'm purposely driving us off the road," Louis jokingly threatens before fastening his seatbelt across his navy blue crew neck.
Morning Louis looks kinda cute with his messy hair, and sleepy eyes, and-

What the fuck am I saying?

Honestly I feel like I should say thank you or something. I mean the boy spent money on a ticket, and got up super early just so he could make it down here for the train.
But he knew I wouldn't make it so he stayed off? For me?

"Thanks for uh all this... I thought you would be angry-"

"Oh I'm pissed," he chuckles sarcastically, "Y/n chill out. I'm just proving a point."
I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head a bit, "And what reason would that be?"

"It's okay to ask for help. Had you let me carry your bags we wouldn't have been stuck in this car together."
He has a point.

"Well I really didn't need a ride-"

"Oh you didn't now?" He laughs a bit, putting in his car keys as he starts it up.
"No," I furrow my brows in annoyance, "I could've just called my dad to come get me so I can drive myself up."

The boy twists back to see behind him as he pulls out of the parking lot.
"Well do you want me to stop? You can hop out right now and do that."

"No! I- I'm just saying..."
"So you want to drive with me?"
"What? No I just- god if you wanna survive this car ride you might wanna shut up."