Chapter one.

As I walked to my table after being sorted into Slytherin, I wasn't paying attention. Mainly because I was mixed with emotions... I was scared, shocked, and frightened because Slytherin was the most hated house. But excitement, curiosity, and happiness ran through my body because I felt powerful. I looked down at my feet with a smirk as a drug myself towards an empty seat at the Slytherin table.

I spotted a seat towards the end of the table. I looked back down at my feet as I continued to walk. As I walked, my head compressed against someone's chest. "Watch where you're going mudblood!" a young boy said. He had blonde hair that was slicked back and grayish blueish eyes. He was also in Slytherin. I looked up at him, "Sorry! I wasn't paying attention.." I apologized. "Yeah. I can tell mudblood. Now leave, and don't talk to me ever again" he smirked and raised his brows.

Ever since then, Draco and I have never liked each other. I told him I was sorry, but he never accepted my apology. Therefore, I returned the hatred back to him. How could I not? It was an accident and I said sorry.. is that not enough?

The Battle of Hogwarts happened a year ago. With a little bit of magic and hard work Hogwarts was back to normal, well, it wasn't cozy and home-like anymore. It was dark and dull here now. All the professors tried to make it as if nothing happened, but no one forgot. Everyone slumped around and students began to act out.

As I sit in potions class, I can't help but stare. I stare at Draco and Astoria laughing together. I can't help but notice as he sets his hand on her leg when they write. I observe the way she touches his arm and the way she looks into his eyes. She giggles and hits him playfully, he laughs and kisses her on cheek.

I look down at my desk, my quill and parchment are sitting there. I began to write.
"The way they look at each other is shattering. The way they laugh and talk amongst each other makes me chill with jealousy and anger. If only I could hold him like she does. If only I could look at him like she does without it being weird. If only we could talk and laugh with each other like the world is ending. If only him and I."

My quill just slides across the parchment. My hand barely rises from the parchment as I poor all my current feelings out.

"Draco!" Astoria laughed, quickly covering her mouth realizing that she had chatted to loud.

"What was that Ms. Greengrass? Have something you want to share with the class?" Snape chimed in on their conversation.

Her eyes widen and I can almost feel her soul drop of her body. The class becomes silent and everyone stares at her. She looks back down at her desk with an embarrassed facial expression. Her cheeks flood with red and her feet began to tap. She adjusts in her seat, slicking down her skirt.

Everyone knows that if they step out of place in Snape's class, they will be sent straight to detention. I think that's why she became shaky and nervous. I thought for sure that she would get detention, but he didn't say anything after what he had said before.

As I continue to stare, the class quickly came to an end. I see Draco get up and Astoria put her hand out. She expects everything to be handed to her. Draco grabs her hand, and they walk out together. She shoves all of her belongings onto him, as if he was responsible for them, and he kindly accepts her stuff without hesitation.

Draco Malfoy being soft for a girl? No I don't think so....

Authors note-
I know this chapter is boring and short, but this book is going to get really good soon!!
Let me know if you see any errors. I will fix them as soon as possible :)