[Teaser]

The man who took your V-card, surely wouldn't mind taking your ring either, right?

A simple wedding is what you signed up for, but the chaos and disastrous attempts surely followed after. Planning a marriage never seemed harder, especially when a new guest was on their way to invade your life.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

The bouquets and baskets filled with many gifts had begun to rush into your shared house. However, one day someone else had decided to invade the perfect wedding frame that you were so eagerly shaping, only to turn your simple marriage ceremony into an extended fifteen days of celebration. 

The countdown may not seem too far away, but, what will happen when suddenly many lives get attached to this union of yours? While you stressed about which colour of flowers should be hanged, your best friend, on the other hand, struggled to keep their established marriage together. 

What will happen when you see the people who taught you how to love crumble apart? Would you believe in the love and trust you have for Jimin or reconsider if it was indeed a good idea to tie a knot so early?

Regardless of where the story turns, you're welcome to join the most shambolic holy matrimony of the year to wish your love and grace upon them. 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: