"The Reserved Twin"

Two different individuals converged by means of REVENGE...

They say that people whom have done something bad, receives bad karma, but what if someone did something sexually bad?

According to Patrice Redd Vechhione, "When we take Revenge against another, we lose some of our Innocence."

Well, she did took revenge against another, then what form of Innocence did she lose? Why? For what reason?

Mia, my Ameghlia Athanasiou-Lacson.
We met for one reason. Because I have done something bad, sexually bad years ago. And she came into my life, planned.

I just finished an appointment that day I first saw her. A girl whom was being robbed. Helpless, in need.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nag-suggest upon keeping her. She's a stranger for goodness's sake. Still, I chose to keep her. To fed her, to dress her.

Kaya ganun nalang ang galit ko upon knowing that she was the person behind my downfall.
I have to admit it, I wasn't just angry. I was hurt. I was disappointed. Kasi umasa ako. As gay-ish as it may sound, but I did hoped for something between us.

Sa simula, I couldn't think of it as love. But I really adore her. She's soft. She's beautiful. She's comfortable to be with. She's cute. Her allergies makes her so fragile and you'll always have this urge to take care of her.

It's just one thing, I can't stop doubting her. She said she came from the States, then suddenly she speaks Greek and later on told us she's from Greece. She said she's looking for her biological mother, yet she doesn't have any picture of her. Who in the world would search for one's parents, let alone for one's mother without any bases?

Those thoughts stopped me from falling deeply. Yes, deeply. Because I already fell.

Magulo diba? Kasing gulo ng puso ko. How come my heart loathes and loves her at the same time?

And about what I did to her, I was regretful. Dahil sa kinuha ko ng maaga ang bagay na iningatan niya. Man, I should've waited. But spare me. I was angry. I was frustrated. Stressed.

Gulong-gulo ako. Bakit niya gagawin yun saakin bilang kapalit? Bakit yun ang isinukli niya sa lahat ng ginawa ko?

I was beyond broken when I found out that it was her. My hopes, everything drowned. Buried deep. I was clouded with my determination to avenge myself. Hindi ko na inisip pa ang nga sinabi niya. All I know was that she's lying.

I was wrong. I was at fault.
And I did what's right. Imprison myself. Aside from guilt, aside from compensation, aside from knowing that it's the right thing to do, I did that to prove my love for her.

Thankfully, God gave the very miracle I ever hoped for in my life. Bringing Mia back. God gave her back. Now, I finally have her.

"Will it hurt?"

I chortled at her flushed face.
"Hon, hindi talaga siya masakit. Ididikit ko lang ito on top of it."

"Will the process hurt?"

"Again, hon, this won't hurt. Easy, okay? Kinaya mo nga ang sakit ng tattoo mo eh."

"Hey, may anesthesia kaya."

"This one hon, kahit wala ka pang anesthesia, hindi ito masakit."

Tumango lang siya at ipinikit ang mga mata. Haha! My hon's afraid of just a sticker-like tattoo.
Ashlann told me about the meaning of Mia's lip tattoo. Hindi lang pala siya ang meron nito. Ashlann's wife, and so is Pryce-whom I call adelfì now, and Marissa.