forty one

chapter forty one
"kintsugi"

trigger warning: there will be mentions of suicide in this chapter. if you don't feel comfortable, go ahead and skip the chapter <3

 if you don't feel comfortable, go ahead and skip the chapter <3

"SON OF A BITCH, ISAAC!"

Lynn wanted to practically throw up on her own mouth as she reached for one of the stained towels hanging up above the toilet, but instead wrapped her dripping fingertips around some suspicious wet spot that she was certain would give her some type of disease. Her naked body was beginning to shiver from the sudden lack of warm water, and she peaked her head around the curtains, making sure it was at least covering every part of her privates.

It took a second, but Isaac seemed to be getting up from his bed and heading in the direction of the bathroom, or at least that was Lynn expected since she could hear his footsteps. Isaac slowly creeped open the door, and she flashed him a desperate expression.

"This towel probably carries at least ten different diseases and I guarantee that at least two of them can kill werewolves," Lynn directed towards the towel she had tossed across the room, letting out a quite amused chuckle, but that seemed to start to fade when she saw the distracted, dazed look covering Isaac's face. "Isaac, you good?"

"You know what was good, Evelynn?" Isaac breathed out, his eyes shifting from staring at the discolored flooring of the bathroom tiles towards Lynn in the shower, and unconsciously she covered more of her trickling wet chest with the shower curtain. "Us. I mean the sex? You don't just feel that way with anyone."

"Isaac," Lynn warned, gulping some anxiety swelling in the back of her throat, and her eyes fell down to the white t-shirt the boy was wearing, and for some reason it was stained under his armpits and around his neck with sweat. "Isaac, what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? The question is, what's wrong with you, Lynn?" Isaac tilted his head off to the side, and she was beginning to wonder what the hell was going on with everyone tonight. "Let's see, the man you cared about more than anyone, died. And that was before you could tell him just how madly in love you are! Am I right? And then you murdered your own sister, god, that one has to sting, doesn't it?"

"How the hell do you know about Lizzy?" Lynn questioned, and she was mentally thanking that she was fresh out of the shower, she wasn't sure how much mascara she could waste from the tears anymore. Then her face twisted to jerk her eyes away from those of Isaac, "You're not real, are you?"

Isaac launched forward to wrap his fingers around Lynn's throat, and instantly she dodged the curtain from covering herself and tried to push the werewolf off her. She didn't understand, if she was merely just losing her wits, how the hell did all this seem so real?