The arrival of the red brush

Mully was finishing up some videos with the boys until it arrived. A red brush outfit, it was strange that someone had left this here, he thought to himself, was this some stupid prank?. He decided to take the red brush outfit inside to take a closer.

The more Mully looked at it, the creepier it looked. He found it disturbing every time he looked closer at it. He was recording at his house and not the office anymore. That night Mully decided to leave it in his living room while he slept away in his bedroom. Mully couldn't sleep that night with that thing, that red brush outfit. Mully feels a cold hand on his shoulder. He decided to turn around to see the red brush grinning at him with red bloodshot eyes. Mully was frozen and couldn't move or look away whist this thing kept staring right above him.

... it was not an outfit. It couldn't be since it looked too real to be one. The thing opened its mouth to reveal yellow sharp dagger-like teeth.

Some type of liquid started pouring down its face, its eyes began glowing red.

_________________________________________

This is a little teeser and part of a new book I'll be writing ✍ .

What if a brush became real?
What if instead of turning into zombies people transformed into brushes?
What if the boys turn into brushes?

Find out in the new upcoming book.

If you have any thoughts ideas on what you think happens, feel free to comment.