Credits and Bios

Hey everyone, Myou/Myouki/Myoukin here! I just wanted to start off by giving credit where credit's due while also writing out bios for everyone to give everyone a little look into our main characters. As a note, these are my general headcanons for the characters that I try to keep more-or-less faithful to the original depictions and may change a bit from story-to-story (mainly regarding AUs); any notable differences will usually be referenced during the story in question. Further information may be added here as needed.

All stories and art contained in this book are written/drawn by me; any music and/or inspiration for a story will be credited at the top of the chapter.

Goth

Creator: nekophy

Family: Reaper (Father) and Geno (Mother)

Abilities: Reaping souls, levitation, teleportation, construct summons (bones), weapon summons (scythe), energy drain

Personality:

- Quiet and prefers to observe others over interacting; doesn't have many friends.

- Enjoys reading, stargazing, and telling puns as hobbies.

- Does not anger easily, but becomes a reckoning force if pushed too far; is incapable of jealousy.

- Attached to the people in his life; he forgives easily for fear of losing people.

- Tends to daydream; can get lost in his thoughts if left alone for too long.

- Is strong and smart, but does not like fighting if he can help it.

- Suffers from low self-esteem and tends not to stand up for himself.

- Has no preference between physical and emotional intimacy.

Palette Roller

Creator: angexci/angeutblogo

Family: Ink (Father) and Dream (Mother)

Abilities: Teleportation, construct summons (bones), weapon summons (paint roller), energy healing

Personality:

- Excitable and friendly; he enjoys making friends but has a hard time keeping them.

- Enjoys exercising (training), art, and video games as hobbies.

- Good at holding his temper, but becomes emotional and hard to handle if pushed too far; gets jealous easily.

- Attached to the people in his life; hates being alone.

- A high-energy individual; tends to bounce from one activity to the next.

- Is strong enough to hold his own in a fight, but tries to resolve conflicts with words over violence if he can; trains with the Star Sans'.

- Suffers from low attention span and can become easily distracted.

- Leans toward physical intimacy, but can be emotionally intimate; has trouble understanding the difference between romantic and platonic relationships, leading to confusion and miscommunication (and pining).

***

If you think there's anything that should be added, let me know in the comments. With that out of the way, let's get on with the stories~