Day 1/10

Jane Ramirez pov
I feel the warm water over my body singin to becky g song mayores until I turn the knob off and get the towel to cover my slim curvy body I walked to my mirror pucker my lips and smeared red lipstick on my lips and I heard a knock on the window I pull my snub nose smith and Wesson .38 revolver with pearl grips and a nickel finish model 36 as I walk to window I only see a tree branch tapping window and then I turned around and see tall figure with a wide cut smile and burned eyes and snowy white skin hoodie that match and jeans that match his black hair ......Jeff it's him so I raised my revolver pull the trigger a few times hearing only clicking noises then jeff showed the .38 bullets to me "I was busy while you were taking a shower" later puts it in his hoodie pocket "now I have you where I want" he then ran to me and pulls my towel off me threw me to the bed completely naked "my you grown Jane" as he sees my curves he then gets on top of me pinning my arms to the bed I tried to struggle but he was stronger than me he then went down on me he kissed licked my nipples and then went down to my legs and feel his tongue I was enjoying it I forced my hands down on his head "oh oh ohhh baby" he then unzip something and thrust into me.
Dreamworld end
Oh it was just a dream.