Chapter 1

Your heels clicked against the tiles as you entered the building. The ambiance of the bar was lovely, low lighting, chatter amongst the other patrons, gentle yet enjoyable music playing in the background. You had come to make this place your second home, if you weren't working, you were here.

Drinking wasn't your thing, what you enjoyed was married men who were willing to throw away everything that had for a one night stand. A one night stand that they begged you not to tell their wife about.

A smile crossed your face at the thought, you'd been doing this for months now, at this point you were a pro. Whether it was cash or items of your choosing, it was always easy to get your way with these men. If they are willing to ruin everything, why not milk it for all it's worth?

You sat at your usual place in the bar, a stool at the very end. From here you could capture the surroundings, and potentially pick up your next victim.

"Ah. Y/N, welcome back. The usual?"

You looked up, your eyes meeting that of the bartender's. Considering you were here a lot, it wasn't a surprise when you started to befriend the staff. If you were lucky you'd even get the free drink on occasion.

You clicked your tongue and smiled softly, "Yes please Mason. You know how work is these days." You paused for a moment, "Absolutely dreadful."

Mason rolled his eyes and let out a soft scoff as he started to pour shots into the cocktail mixer. "I'm sure you are here because of that."

It also came to no surprise that the staff picked up on your 'habits'. Leaving with different men all the time, they must definitely have their opinions on you.

You watched as Mason began to shake the cocktail, "There's a new guy at the other end, never seen him around here. Awfully quiet."

Your eyes lit up and your attention turned to look at the other end. You bit your lip, your eyes instinctively looking for a ring on his finger. Once you noticed the glimmer you knew he was the next one for you.

Your eyes trailed up to his face, you watched as his lips touched the rim of the glass, the caramel coloured liquor draining quickly. He must of noticed your stare because once he placed the glass down he looked directly at you.

Not one to back down from a stare, you looked back. You definitely weren't the submissive type, from your experience, it was always the men who wanted something different in their relationship, this lead you to taking on a dom appeal.

After what felt like ages, staring from a distance, you swallowed hard, what was his problem? Why won't he back down? Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the cocktail glass being placed besides you.

"On this house. Just be careful, yeah? This one seems a bit strange."

You nodded to Mason and gave him a warm smile before he headed the man. You took a sip of the drink and frowned, usually this would be your liquid confidence but today didn't feel it. His stare, it was almost.. empty. Cold. Maybe you had picked the wrong target.

You shook your head, no, you were doing this. Taking a deep breath, you stood up, grabbing your glass and walked over to the opposite end of the bar. As you got closer you could hear the rhythmic thumping of your heart as all the background noise started to blur out.

As you got closer your breath hitched, why were you so nervous? This never happens. Before you could even begin to answer your own questions, a voice lured you back to reality.

"Can I help you?"

You blinked a couple of times before stammering, "i-what?"

"Did I stutter?" He mused.