↬𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦

Welcome to the Vellichor home! 

This is a place where everyone belongs

This is a place where everyone belongs. No one is right and no one is wrong. No one's perfect and no one's broken. We are all human and we all have to go through different phases of life. This is a place where no one will judge you for your past mistakes and'll join you on a journey to find light. A positive light which will lead to a positive life.

We are all going through and experiencing life. Now may not be the time when all of us are happy. Many of us might be sad, disappointed, lost, scared, hopeless, insecure or timid. We might not know what life has in store for us but we can at least know how we want to deal with the next occurence of life. Circumstance can only be dealt with perspective. I know that it is not easy to let go of the past but we can let go of our previous faults.

Here, in this home, you will find your place and yourself. Quotes or poems will be posted on a daily basis to inspire you on a journey whose destination is self love. The Vellichor Community will try it's best to guide you in a positive path.

If you have anything you want to say - something that has been bothering you or something that you need advice upon, you can comment under this chapter.

Thank you!

P.S. None of the quotes/poems belong to the community (unless specified).