New Girl

Hey I hope you will like this story, it's my first one so tell if there's anything I could do to improve I'm planning to do more fanfictions.

Oh and I didn't include Mineta because cba to write about him so I guess we took his place🤷🏾‍♀️(sorry not sorry).

If there's something you don't like, eg. the clothes you can change it in your mind.

I'm going to try to update every week 1

Hope you enjoy xx

...

"Y/n...Y/n wake up, you are going to be late... Y/n.." my dad said trying to wake me up

"huh... Yh,yh" I said drowsly

"C'mon it's the first day, you can't be late "my dad said.

Shit. I forgot I got to go to school, It's the first day I can't be late.
I quickly sat up on my bed and rubbed my eye.
I took a glance at the clock.
7:03

"Daddd, you said that I was going to be late but it's 7:03 and school starts at 8:25" i moaned

"I wasn't lying, you are going to be late with the time you take to get prepared" he snickered going out of my room.

Well he wasn't wrong.
I looked around, ugh. The boxes were still there and I would have to organise my things after school.
Thankfully, I had my uniform near me and my dad told me to prepare my bag last night.

I got up, picked up my phone and went to the bathroom, had a quick shower and brushed my teeth with my playlist playing. Put my uniform on.
When I finished I texted my besties from the UK.

*GC:THE GYALS😭🥰🤪*
ME:FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL I'M SO NERVOUS
DIAMOND :DON'T BE NERVOUS IT WILL BE OK
MILLS:MISS YOU ALREADY B XX
ME: THX AND SM 😢
DIAMOND: SM, U WILL VISIT US SOON RIGHT?
ME:YESSS OFC
MILLS:WHEN U COME BACK MAKE SURE TO BRING SOMETHING FROM THERE
ME: LOL FINE. GTG NOW BYE
*READ*

Now for the hardest part... my hair.
What should I do with it. Mhmm, low space buns? Or just leave it out? it has grown enough to do different types of hairstylea, my hair is now at my bra strap, after a long time of taking care of it. I didn't think it would be possible with my hair type to reach that length, but turn out it is.

Low space buns, Guess I'll do that.
I split my hair in half then grabbed my Gorrila Snot gel and laid down my hair and tied my hair in space buns. Covered my hair with a satin scarf so my hair can lay down properly, and while waiting got my Got2b edges glue and done my edges.

Shit. I'm going to be late it's 8:00.
My dad was right.

I ran to the bus and got it just in time.
While on my way I took my mirror out and put mascara, lip balm and lipgloss on. Went on phone while music was playing on the background until I arrived.

I had arrived and was at the front of the school.
I need to calm down, everything it's going to be OK, I'm sure they will like me.
I took and deep breath and walked in the school entrance.

1A... 1A... 1A... Oh there it is.
My heart was literally beating, I stood there for like 2 mins. I took a deep breath and entered.

"... Student. She transferred from the UK. Oh there she is so she can present herself" the teacher said. That must be Mr. Aizawa.

I walked over to where he was and took a deep breath.
" Um.. hey, my name is f/n l/n and I came from the UK, I hope we can all be friends." I said looking around nervously

"Wow she pretty. Is your dad a boxer? Because damn, you’re a knockout!" said this boy with yellow hair smiling

"Denki stop with the pickup lines they are cringy" said this guy with red spikey hair

I just smiled back, you know the way, just smile and nod.

"as the class rep, I am welcoming you in this class and hope we can get along, if you have any questions then please feel free to ask me " said this boy with glasses while doing some weird hand signs.

"ugh, another extra" muttered this other boy with yellow hair.

Huh? Did he just called me an extra?
Please! Who does he think he is??
I ignored him.

"OY WHAT'S YOUR QUIRK" the same boy shouted out.

"Her quirk is -" Mr. Aizaiwa said before I interrupted him

"Try to guess, Oh sorry sir" I said
He just nodded to show that they could guess.

Many kids started shouting all kinds of quirks. Flying. Hypnosis. Healing. Etc.
They were right and wrong at the same time, I could do that.

I shook my head to all of those.
"Should I show you?" I asked, I then looked over to  Mr. Aizawa for approval and he nodded.

"Who wants to fight me then" I asked

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE STRONGEST AND PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE" shouted the guy from before.

Put me in my place? I smiled "Fine".