PROMISE

In this story Harry and Louis would both be 17yr old. Harry's from Holmes Chapel and Louis' from Doncaster (duh). Louis is best friends with Liam Payne and they've known each other since the first day of kindergarten. Louis is openly bisexual and he doesn't get any hate about it because he is so popular in his school.

Harry is the quiet kid of the class. He is afraid to talk to people. Except Niall, his Irish internet bestfriend. Harry is gay and the only person who knows that besides himself is Niall. He can't tell his dad 'cause he knows how homophobic he is.

Niall fully supports Harry and thinks that Harry is a wonderful person. His sexuality doesn't matter to Niall. Summerbreak is coming and Niall knows Harry has no plans so he decides to invite Harry to this camp in Ireland. Harry's not so sure if it's a good idea at all. Interacting with humans is not really his thing....

Luckily, Harry's dad tells that Harry's cousing Nick is coming to Holmes Chapel for summer. Harry hates Nick. He could throw up every time he only hears his name. Nick is his towns most popular guy, he plays football and gets every girl he wants. Nick's dad is a billionaire and they live in a mansion.

And suddenly.... The camp doesn't sound so bad.

Little did Harry know that he would also meet his soulmate this summer, at that camp.

A/n

Hii! I'd really wanna start to write this story but I don't know if anyone's interested so please if you like my idea comment and vote! If you have any ideas that you'd like me to include in this story please tell me! If anyone wants I can maybe add some of you guys in this....

Please vote comment share and follow!

❤️All the love - I