XXV

25 'I'm sorry'

  "We need to talk." Corpse said turning his head to face Victoria. The two were laying on her bed slowly falling asleep since it was 3am. Victoria huffed looking out her window trying to see the stars.

  If she was honest she knew they needed to talk but she wanted to be selfish and not talk. Just sleep and ignore the past like she always does.

  "Fine let's talk." She answered slowly turning to him making corpse smile slightly. She was being stubborn by not looking into his eyes and he knew it.

  Corpse sighed grabbing Victoria small hand. She had painted them black to match his freshly painted nails. Corpse intertwined them clearing his throat to speak.

  "I'm sorry, for what I said. I didn't mean it I promise Vic." Corpse said quietly making Victoria turn to him. She closed her eyes feeling a weight lifted off her shoulder.

  Without noticing corpse rubbed his thumb over her fingers making Victoria smile feeling at peace in this moment. "I didn't mean to get in your business, I should have given you space." Victoria said making corpse sigh.

  "You don't need to apologize you just wanted to help, Vic I'm so thankful for you." Corpse squeezed her hand making the girl squeeze back just as hard. Neither knew how much the other mean to each other.

  Victoria opened her eyes seeing corpse already staring at her. She smiled making him smile back. The whole time they had music in the background and it changed to "talking to the moon" making Victoria chuckle and hum the song.

  "I wonder if Maggie and Juliet are up." Corpse said making Victoria laugh. "God no they are out, they texted me an hour ago." She answered hearing him him beside her. "I have a question." Corpse said making Victoria turn to him pushing a piece of hair out of her face.

  Corpse studied the girls face noticing the little freckles she had under her eyes. He smiled he felt anxious for his question but he wanted to ask it.

"Can I kiss you?" He mumbled quietly making Victoria's eyes widen but a smile on her face nonetheless. "Yes." Slowly corpse leaned in kissing her with passion.

  Every word he wanted to say but couldn't get out was put into the kiss. His chapped lips on her soft ones. Becoming one instead of separate. Finally corpse pulled away catching his breath.

  Victoria smiled playing with his rings on his fingers. She slowly moved closer to him to cuddle making corpse chuckle and pulling her into his chest. The both of them felt safe and happiness the only feelings they got around each other.

Heyo yes they kissed😩🤚🏻 also if you guys are into dream SMP shit I have a quackity book out:)