XXVII

27 'I love you.'

   Victoria sat in corpse car listening to the soft music playing in the background. The two were on their way to the beach. Even though it was dark the two couldn't care.

  Finally the two arrived at the beach getting out of the car. Victoria and corpse both took off their shoes putting them in his car and walking down to the ocean.

   Corpse felt nervous but went against the pit in his stomach and grabbed her hand interlacing them. Victoria smiled squeezing his hand and walking faster making the boy chuckle.

  No words were shared as the two walked towards the water. They didn't need to talk just being in each other's presence was enough for both of them.

   Victoria sighed taking in the salty air from the water feeling free. Even though she lived in California she didn't visit the beach as often as she wanted.

  The two walked along the shore watching the waves roll in. The moon glistening on the water making it sparkle slightly. It felt to real to be true.

   Corpse looked down at Victoria who held a smile on her face and had a sparkle in her eyes. She'd never been so beautiful to him. She had no makeup and was wear sweats and a hoodie.

  To him when she put no effort in and smiled she was the best her ever. Corpse squeezed her hand making her look up at him. She pushed her hair behind her ear seeing the way he looked at her.

  He looked at her as if she was his everything. "Victoria I need to tell you something." Corpse said making the girl stop walking and turn her body to look at him.

  She hummed in response telling him to say it. Corpse took a deep breath in feeling nauseous in a way. It took everything in him to say what he felt. He didn't want to ruin what they had whatever it was but he needed to say it.

  "I love you. I have for a very long time, the feeling never went away even when we weren't together it was a blessing to have you back in my life. I've never been so thankful."

  Victoria's eyes widened slightly making corpse regret his words. But once he saw the way her smile got wider making her eyes look smaller he had his answer. "I love you too. Always have Isaiah." She responded making corpse smile.

  Once the words left her mouth corpse leaned down pulling the girl into an intimate kissing. The kiss said more than the words that were stuck in his throat. The love they shared was strong and anyone could have seen that.

 The love they shared was strong and anyone could have seen that

Vicmoon: I'm so in love with you

15 likes 0 comments

Comments disabled