XXX

30 ' agoraphobic'

Corpse sat in his desk look at the screen. The mouse hovering over the upload button. Victoria was behind him head on his shoulder smiling ear to ear.

"You've got to do it at some point love, it's now or never." She said making the boy hum. Victoria kissed his cheek making him smile a little. Finally he clicked upload watching the video go live.

  Victoria sat in corpse bed listening to his new song for the third time while corpse laid down scrolling through twitter

Victoria sat in corpse bed listening to his new song for the third time while corpse laid down scrolling through twitter. "How's everyone's reactions?" Victoria asked laying down next to him.

Corpse smiled pulling the girl into his chest and showing his screen to her. "Good, a lot of people like it and a lot say they can relate to the lyrics." Victoria smiled at him noticing the passion for his music in his eyes.

She couldn't help but feel happy for him. She knew how much his music meant to him and especially this song since it showed a more vulnerable side to him. "I'm so proud and happy." Victoria said making corpse look down at her.

A smile never leaving his face. "I'm happy you're here Vic. I don't know what I'd do if we never had that among us lobby together." Corpse said making Victoria chuckle remembering how awkward that was.

"Well we'd never be able to do this." Victoria leaned up kissing the big softly making him hum. Even though they both didn't know it the universe would have reconnected them in one way or another. The two were so grateful to have each other again.

Corpse pulled away letting out a shaky breath making Victoria sit up. "Hate to break this cute moment but I'm starving, pizza?"

 "Hate to break this cute moment but I'm starving, pizza?"

Victoria🌙:
Fuck me

Lily💓:
What's wrong v?

Poki🤎:
That's one way to txt

Victoria🌙:
I'm head over heels for this boy
but I don't know where we stand.
Like are we dating or just a thing 😩

Maggie🧚🏻‍♀️:
If this is about corpse
He loves you

Rea🌞:
Fr tho v
He's In love with you just ask him:)

Lily💓:
What's the wrist that can happen!

Victoria🌙:
Our friendship could be ruined.

Juliet👹:
As your sister I tell you when something is bad.
And corpse is good for you.
Sure he cheated in the past
but he explained why,
I say give him a chance ask him what
you guys are even if it ruins the friendship.

Victoria🌙:
Fuck you're right I'll be back:/
Read at 2:30