XXXI

31 'salty tears.'

   Victoria out her phone down walking back to the boys room seeing his galaxy lights on. She smiled laying in his bed making corpse turn to face her a smile on his face.

  "What's up buttercup?" Victoria said making corpse let out a breathy laugh. "Just thinking about kissing you." Corpse admitted making Victoria turn red her smirk leaving her face.

  Corpse frowned sitting up straight feeling insecure. Victoria caught onto the boys feelings sitting up quickly. "Hey I want to kiss you to I just think we need to talk. About us." She said putting her hair up into a bun making corpse nod facing her.

  "You start air out whatever you want I'll stay silent till you're done." Corpse said making the girl nod. She took a shaky breath in ready to explain all the feelings she's felt for him.

  She looked down at her lap watching his hand move to her thigh rubbing the bare skin showing from her shorts raising up. "You've hurt me, badly. When you cheated and left me I thought I wasn't good enough that maybe what we had wasn't enough,"

  "But when you came back into my life and were the one to text me and get ahold of me it made me feel the love I've only felt with you. I love you so much and it hurts because I'm scared you'll leave me again. I want to be with you so bad."

  Corpse wiped her tears away feeling himself tear up. He never wanted this, he never wanted to hurt he. He was selfish and protected himself and his name over her feelings.

  "I'm so sorry Victoria and I know sorry won't fix everything I put you through. I was selfish I chose to protect my name and my face over a girl who I loved so much. I promise you I'd let anyone expose me right now just to stay with you,"

  "I love you so much, I was ignorant and sure I still am but I'm not that boy, I'd show everyone my face before i leave you or let you leave me, I want to earn your trust and love and I will do anything for it. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

  Now it was corpses turn to cry. The two a mess from their confessions. Victoria pulled the boy into a kiss tasting the salty tears from both of them mix in their lips. Slowly corpse pulled away watching Victoria keep her eyes closed.

  "So where does this put us?" She asked still not opening her eyes in fear she'd wake up from this in her old apartment back in England crying into Juliet's arms. "Please look at my Vic, I can't stand this." Corpse whispered making the girl open her eyes.

  She saw the pained expression in his eyes. The way the tears slowly left his eyes making the girl feel worse than before. If he looked a mess she could only assume she was worse. "Where does this put us?" She asked again making corpse smile a little.

  "I love you, I want to call you my girlfriend maybe one day my wife, if you'll have me?" Corpse asked searching her eyes for regret or rejection. She smiled kissing him again still tasting the salty tears but a mix of the monster he was drinking.

  She was the one to pull away this time. She opened her eyes making corpse smile kissing her nose softly. "I'd have you any day, I love you." And with the words leaving her lips she was pulled into another kiss from the touch starved boy.

Authors note 💌
;

I'm seeing a lot of hate about the corpse I've made about the cheating thing, I hope this chapter clears up everything. I've been cheated on and in no way is it okay ever. Some people do change but others won't. The reason corpse cheated was him being young and stupid protecting himself and not thinking about Victoria.

It wasn't just his fault Angelina is in fault as well, she wanted to "expose" him and forced him to leave someone he loved. I hope this makes it better. Please don't hate on any of my characters if the cheating upsets you so much stop reading the book.