XXXII

32 'you bet on us?!?!'

   Victoria woke up seeing corpse on his phone making the girl frown. "Did you even sleep?" She asked making the book turn to her a small smile on his face.

  "Not really." Corpse admitted making Victoria frown and sit up stretching. "Hungry?" Victoria asked making corpse shake his head no. Victoria hummed walking out of the boys room and into his kitchen.

  Victoria started making eggs for herself noting to buy the buy some groceries later. Corpse appeared behind Victoria wrapping his arms around her waist making the girl smile.

  Corpse kissed her cheek pushing his head into her neck making Victoria internally coo at the boys actions. "I'm going to the grocery story later write a list of things you want." Victoria said making corpse groan.

  "Vic you don't have to, I can shop for myself." Corpse said making Victoria chuckle. "I know that bub. But I want to so go make a list, after I eat I'm going to shower and go." Victoria said making corpse groan but nod.

  Corpse wrote down a few things he wanted while Victoria ate her food. They both finished at the same time. Corpse yawned a little making Victoria frown. "Go take a nap or try I won't be gone long." Victoria said making corpse nod.

  He pulled her into a kiss making Victoria smile into it pulling away after a little while. "Love you." Corpse said making Victoria's smile widen. "I love you too."

Bitch 1: Maggie bitch 2: Victoria bitch 3: Juliet

Bitch 2:
Do we need any groceries?

Bitch 1:
Yeah I'll PayPal you some money.

Bitch 3:
Get me candy

Bitch 2:
Send me a list 😩

Bitch 1:
When are you coming home?

Bitch 2:
Soon i promise
Also me and corpse
Are dating 😳

Bitch 3:
I fucking knew it

Bitch 1:
Fuck I'll give you your $50.

Bitch 2:
You bet on us?!?!
I want some please😩🤚🏻

Bitch 3:
No

Bitch 1:
No
Read at 12:30

Authors not💌;

When you write "bitch" over and over again it looks weird and like it's spelt wrong 😩🤚🏻