XXXIV

34 'mwah'

Victoria spammed clicked her mouse groaning when she lost the fight to a player in bedwars. Corpse chuckle watching the girl through the phone.

The two were on FaceTime while Victoria played bed wars wanting to get into Minecraft. "This is shit why isn't it hitting him quick." Victoria whined making corpse smile.

"You must be laggy, anyways I have a question." He asked making Victoria hum and look at the boy a smile on her face seeing his curly hair sitting over his forehead. "Go on a date with me?" Corpse said making Victoria smile.

Looking at the clock she sighed. "Bet, let me get ready I'll see you in a few?" Victoria asked making corpse hum hanging up on the girl. Suddenly she was thankful she was quick at getting ready.

After 30 minutes corpse knocked on the girls bedroom door making her open it smiling. They both dressed somewhat casual making Victoria thank the heavens she decided to dress comfortable.

"Where are we going?" She asked making corpse hum and ignore her question grabbing her hand and walking to his car. "It's a surprise." He answered making Victoria scoff but smile sitting in the passenger seat.

Corpse started the car resting his right hand on her thigh while driving making Victoria blush. The drive wasn't very long surprisingly. Corpse got out of the car Victoria following suit.

"A lake?" Victoria asked making corpse chuckle. "I was thinking we have a picnic I know you like those." At his words Victoria cooed feeling admiration. "Gosh I love you." She said making corpse smile and kiss her temple sitting on the blanket he set down.

Victoria sat next to him watching the kids play at the park and the birds swim in the water. Corpse grabbed strawberries hand them to Victoria whose eyes widened. "I don't think you've had the strawberries and wine you craved?"

The girl laughed remembering her bio and how she said she craved it. "Where's the wine?" Victoria said making corpse laugh grabbing it out of the basket handing it and a glass to her making Victoria grin.

Corpse_husband: I'd say she's pretty cool:)

Tagged: @/victoriamoon

1.3 million likes 1 million comments

User: I'm here for this

User: she's a clout chaser

User: I love them

Pewdiepie: take care of her man
↪️corpse_husband: I will

Sykkuwu: I love you too!!
↪️victoriamoon: mwah

Victoriamoon: thanks I already knew this!
↪️corpse_husband: geez.

Victoriamoon: thanks I already knew this!↪️corpse_husband: geez

Victoriamoon: mwah

Victoriamoon: mwah

Tagged: @/corpse_husband

1.4 million likes 1.2 million comments

User: hands hands

User: Victoria feeding us

User: clout chaser

Pewdiepie: could've gone without seeing this!
↪️Victoriamoon: blocked and reported

Maggiemarie: i love this relationship

Julietmoon: I'm so single
↪️Victoriamoon: I know :D

Corpse_husband: mwah?
↪️Victoriamoon: mwah🖤

Authors note 💌;

I just realized I've never face revealed so like here you go😳 don't be rude my mind won't handle it well /s decided to delete it felt self conscious even though all you sweet people were nice :,)