XXXV

35 'brunette'

  Victoria smiled at the chat standing in her bathroom

Victoria smiled at the chat standing in her bathroom. "Hello chat, if you didn't read the title I'm dying my hair back!" The girl said watching the chat get excited.

"The blonde was nice but I miss my natural hair color so let's start ya?" The girl opened the box reading the directions. "I hate this." She joked applying it to her blonde hair. "o7 for the blonde chat."

The chat spammed o7's making the girl laugh. Victoria's phone rang making the girl look down and see corpse contact. She answered it putting him on speaker. "I'm live." She said making corpse hum.

"Hi vics chat." Corpse said making the chat blow up. "More put it on slow mode please." Victoria said finishing applying the brown to her hair. "Look what you did bub you made the chat spam!" Victoria joked making corpse laugh.

Victoria smiled at the sound chuckling herself. "Sorry?" He said making it come out as a question. Victoria scoffed reading the chat seeing questions about the two. "Yes we've said the l word, did you guys forget we've dated before?" Victoria said making corpse agree.

"Yeah chat come on remember." Corpse joked making Victoria laugh slightly. "Okay chat I'm gonna end this here and I'll post a photo later bye!"

  Victoria sighed grabbed her computer and bringing it back to her room

Victoria sighed grabbed her computer and bringing it back to her room. Corpse turned his camera on making the girl do the same. "I can't wait for brunette Victoria." Corpse joked making Victoria scoff.

"No kisses for you." The girl said smiling making corpse smile back. "I have to stream in a bit but after I'll call you okay?" Corpse said making Victoria hum. "I'll be watching."

She did exactly what she said she would. Victoria watched corpses live stream. When he got imposter she cheered him on even though Juliet was in the lobby. She laughed harder when Juliet yelled at her to control her boyfriend when corpses killed her.

 She laughed harder when Juliet yelled at her to control her boyfriend when corpses killed her

User: serving looks

User: I miss the blonde

User: so cute

User: you look like trash:)

Corpse_husband: whose the cute girl?
↪️Victoriamoon1: 🖤

Maggiemarie: cute ig

User: when's your birthday?
↪️Victoriamoon1: June 5th!!