XXXVII

37 'move in'

User: fucking gross

User: fucking gross

User: I love you two

User: I want this

User: I bet he complained
↪️Victoriamoon1: oh he did

Corpse_husband: the things I do for you.
↪️Victoriamoon1: I love you:,)

"Are you joking?" Victoria asked making corpse laugh. "No I want you to move in with me." Victoria say down letting out a deep breath. "What about the girls?" Victoria said making corpse shrug.

If Victoria was honest she'd take it in a heart beat but she didn't want to leave her roommates. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind, they know how serious we are." Corpse said watching Victoria's face through the phone.

Sighing Victoria nodded. "I'll be back." She said putting her phone on her bed going to the living room. "Sup slut?" Maggie said pausing the show the two girls were watching.

"Family meeting." Victoria said making juleit laugh but nod. "Corpse asked me to move in with him." Victoria admitted watching the girls face for a negative reaction.

Neither gave away that they were upset, in fact they showed happiness for the couple. "We've been waiting for this day." Juleit said making Maggie nod. "We want to make your room our stream room." Maggie said making Victoria laugh.

"I fucking love you bitches." Victoria said making the girls laugh pulling the brunette into a hug. "Visit though okay, especially with Ron." Maggie said making Victoria nod.

Victoria walked back into her room grabbing her phone a frown on her face. "What wrong what did they say?" Corpse asked frowning himself. Victoria sighed trying not to break character.

"They said.. yes!" Victoria said smiling making corpse laugh but smile with her. "I was so sure that they said no. Holy shit Vic." Corpse said making Victoria giggle.

She stood up grabbing Ron off her chair and making him lay in the bed with her. "Try and get some sleep tonight okay?" Victoria asked making corpse hum. "I'll try. I love you." He said getting ready to hang up. "And I love you."

User: :)))

User: :)))

User: :(

User: glad you're happy!!

Victoriamoon1: :D