XL

40 'cherry'

Victoria hummed as corpse played with her hair. The brunette had her head in his lap watching high school musical with him for the 100th time since they have known each other.

"Remember how i said im gabriella and you're my emo troy?" The girl asked looking up at his eyes. His brown ones already staring into her honey ones. He smiled pushing some hair out of her face.

Corpse hummed making Victoria grin a blush planted on her cheeks. "Remember when you first met me and heard my voice you almost fainted and said and I quote "wow."" He said making Victoria groan putting her hands over her face.

"Listen here I had never heard such an amazing voice it scared me! You called my accent cute the first time we met." She said pouting making corpse chuckle leaning down to press a soft kiss to her lips.

Ron jumped on the two laying down on Victoria's lap making both adults smile at the cat. "Is ron better than bingus?" Victoria joked making corpse laugh.

Victoria watched the way his eyes wrinkled closed his mouth opening wide and his chest moving with his laugh. The smile she had never left her face watching the person she loved enjoy life.

"Yes, though bingus is life.." corpse said making Victoria chuckle at the boys words. "Shhh Ron can't hear you say that!" She said making corpse gasp covering the orange cats ears making the cat jump a little.

Victoria watched the cat jump off her stomach and run off towards corpse room making both of them laugh. "Awe poor baby he doesn't feel loved, you're buying the cat nip." Victoria said making corpse sigh.

"Okay okay. Ron I'm sorry." Corpse yelled making her hum. Corpse smiled leaning back down to press yet another kiss to her lips making the girl hum into the kiss. "I'm so glad we met on among us again." He admitted pulling away.

The brunette cooed at the boys words feeling nothing but love for him. "I'm craving something." She said making corpse raise a brow as if asking her what she was craving.

"I want cherries." She admitted making corpse laugh patting her stomach. Victoria sat up watching the boy walk into the kitchen. "Here." He said coming back with a bowl of cherries from yesterday.

Victoria grinned grabbing the bowl and feeling corpse kiss her forehead. "You are the best, I love you." She said making corpse hum. "And I love you."

"

Corpse_husband: picnic🖤

Tagged: @/victoriamoon

1.4 million likes 1.2 million comments

User: if they break up I don't believe in love.

User: is that a cherry?

User: stan this couple

User: I've grown to like Victoria

Pewdiepie: still waiting for a visit.

Victoriamoon:🖤

KarlJacobs: my favs?

Victoriamoon: cherrys are the best tbh🖤

Tagged: @/corpse_husband

1.5 million likes 1.2 million comments

User: awwe

User: I agree!!

User: still going strong??

Esmeraldafaye: my favorite couple

Sykkuwu: ahhh I love this

Maggiemarie: I miss you guys <3

Julietmoon: otp

KarlJacobs: one of my favorite couples

Corpse_husband: 🖤

Authors note 💌;

And this is the end of cherry:,)
I love this book and my characters so much and all of you! I plan on releasing a George book soon and continuing my quackity one and Fred one. Thank you for all the love a support <3

The end.