Ross' POV:

I wake up hungover and check my phone. It's 9 am on a Saturday and my head is throbing. I feel someone beside me. I turn and see a girl. Shit. Who the hell is she? I think I met her at the party last night. I get out of the stranger's bed and put my clothes on. I find a piece of paper to write a note. What was her name?

To whom it may concern,
I'm just not looking for a serious relationship. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                                          -Ross

I fold up the note and gently tuck it under her crossed arms. I look out her window and see how far the jump is. I put my phone in my pocket and open the window. I jump and then stand up. My phone starts to ring. I start to walk away from the house and answer my phone.

"Where are you?" My sister Rydel speaks into the phone causing my headache to get worse.

"I'm going to Starbucks."

"Well can you hurry up mom and dad are up and we're all in the kitchen. They're asking where you are."

"Just tell them I woke up early and went to get some Starbucks."

"We can't keep covering for you Ross. Just hurry up." She says and hangs up.

I sigh and put my phone in my pocket then continue walking. When I walk into Starbucks I notice someone. She is working,I think she goes to my school. I almost trip, I look down and my shoes are untied. I tie them then stand up. Then someone bumps into me. I hold her in my arms.

"Sorry." She says and tries to get out of my grip.

"It's fine. How do I know you?"

"I have to go." She says and I finally let her go.

What was her name?

Laura's POV:

I take off my apron then start to leave. While I'm waking I bump into someone. He holds me in my arms and I get a good look at him. It's Ross Lynch, from school. He sorta gets on my nerves. He gets what he wants, he knows it too. He's too cocky.

"Sorry."I say and try to leave, but I'm still on his grip.

"It's fine. How do I know you?"

I've been in most of his classes since like 3rd grade and he doesn't even recognize me.

"I have to go." I say and finally get away.

I walk out and start walking to my house. When I get inside I greet my parents and go up to my room. I close the door then sit on my bed. I start to think about how Ross didn't even know how I was. I'm not saying he has to know me know me,but he should at least know where he knows me from.

I grab my text book and start studying. I have to get an A on this test. I got a B on the last test. My mind keeps going back to Ross. Why am I even thinking about him, he didn't even know I existed until like 20 minutes ago.

Ross' POV

I walk inside the house. I try to quietly go to my room without having to talk to anyone.

"Where were you?" My mom asks.

"Out."I reply.

She glares at me. I smile at her and go hug her.

"I was at Ratliff's."I say.

"Okay, that's all you need to say.Stop sneaking out and just tell us where you're going."

"Yeah."

I walk into my room and close the door. I see Ryland lying on his bed.

"Hey." I tell him.

"Hey," He replies, "Where were you?"

"I honestly have no idea." I say and jump on my bed to lay down.

I start to close my eyes so I could take a nap.

~~~~~~~
"I love you." I tell her

"I love you too, Ross." She stands on her tip toes to kiss my cheek.

I slouch down and grab her face. I bite my lip and she smiles before I press my lips to hers.

"I love you so much, Laura, you have no idea." I say into her lips before pulling away.

"Ross."
~~~~~~~~

"Ross,wake up!" Riker yells at me.

I slowly sit up and rub my eyes. Laura that's her name.

"We have hockey practice." Rocky tells me.

"I don't feel good. I'm just going to stay here."

"What?" Ryland questions.

"I just don't feel good, I'm just going to stay home."

"Okay bye. We'll lock the door for you." Rydel says.

I wave at them and put my head into the pillow. Why did I have that dream? I actually liked it. I close my eyes hoping to dream of her again.