𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Hey, my name is Shania (shuh-nie-yuh) Christopher but I go by Nia. I'm 16 years old and I go to Sierra Canyon. My older brothers are Josh & Caleb Christopher, and we have a younger sister named Amiyah.

So, let's get to the reason that y'all here.

I've hated Dior Johnson for the longest but nobody ever knew why except for my bestfriend and my little sister. Last year when Josh still went to Mayfair, Dior ended up coming there too and that's how I met him. We had hung around each other all the time because of my brother and because we were in the friend group.

A couple months pass and me and him start eventually being bestfriends and everything was fine until he started acting weird. He started to act like he ain't know me, disrespecting me, etc. It eventually led to me blocking him on everything and losing contact with him. The crazy part is he still acts like I'm the one who did something wrong so I guess you could say it's a mutual hate relationship.

Like I said, nobody really knew why we stopped being bestfriends except my sister and my bestfriend and to this day nobody else still knows. Dior is a year older than me, so now and he's a Junior and I'm a Sophomore. Ever since then, I've hated him, and I'm really not the type to hold grudges but it's hard because like damn nigga you were my bestfriend.

Everybody questioned why we started hating each other out of no where but I decided to ignore it. Eventually they stopped worrying about it & honestly, I'm glad that they did. Him & Josh were like BestFriends so I never told him because I didn't wanna ruin their friendship.

Then the time came for Josh to go to college. We ended up moving from Lakewood to Chatsworth before the new school year started. My bestfriend's parents died in 2019 so she's been living with us since then, so now we both go to Sierra Canyon. And now there's rumors that Dior is coming here too...

𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗵 𝗲𝗹

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 "𝑴𝒚 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔"

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖...𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔...''