I Promise, Heidi.

"Eric.. i can't keep doing this..." Heidi had tears running down her face, as if her eyes were sinks that had been left on, she could barely even form words. "no, go on Heidi! walk out the door, see what happens, it'll be your fault."
he smiled at her, with a gun pointed at the side of his head, his finger laying gently on the trigger, not enough to actually make a shot, but enough to scare her.

"c'mon... don't do this to yourself." Heidi sighed.
"No! you don't do this to YOURself!!!"
his hand started shaking and he teared up slightly. oh my god, that's the first time Eric Theodore Cartman felt something. or. at least Heidi thought..  "Eric, i seriously can't keep myself together with you, you're so abusive.. and i know that's obvious but.. i really believed in you and-" Eric interrupted her, "YEAH, you were the only one! It's not my fault i can't make you happy, i only have so much....!!!" that's it. that was his breaking point. for real, Cartman's own words made him totally emotionally fall apart.  the teen started crying, for realzies, the first time ever, and it shocked his girlfriend.

"i promise, if you get the right help you'll find someone for you, and i hate to make this all worse but... that 'person' isn't me." Heidi frowned quite visibly, it upset her but she knew Eric wouldn't get help, he wouldn't change his ways, ever, for anyone.

"HEIDI PLEASE.. I NEED YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.."

"Eric..no."

"Heidi.."

"Eric. what did i just say?"

he dropped the act, he actually needed Heidi. he did. more than ever.
He set the gun down, and practically darted over to her, hugging onto her tightly with no intention of letting go.
Heidi sighed lightly, and hesitantly hugged him too.

"fine.. Promise me you'll become better..?"

"I Promise."