A cum hole

Obama got off of the bus, eager to finally try this famous crabby patty he heard so much about. He wanted to get away from all of the drama, and baby mamas he has. As he approached the Krusty Krabs, he smelled a delicious scent of Krabby patties.

He quickly rushed inside the restaurant and waited to order his food. He examined the restaurant, as it was his turn in the line.

"Welcome to the Krusty krabs, how may I take your order?" Squidward said bored.

"I'll take one Krabby pattie thank you," Obama says shyly.

Squidward yells to the yellow blob behind the counter. The young male full of energy comes rushing from behind the counter. At that moment Obama and sponge on eyes me, he felt like he came right there on the spot. He felt his member slightly get an erection.

"Here's your order of Krabby patties sir," SpongeBob said flirting with the flustered male.

"Uh, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention," Obama said in his deep voice, which could make anyone cum.

SpongeBob seductively walked closer to the hot male and whispered in his ear.

"If you want to eat something other than this Krabby Patty come to the back" sponge on said with his hot breath.

Obama shivered turned on by the yellow twink. He quickly ate his food, not wanting it to go to waste, and quietly snuck into the back of the Krusty Krabs.

SpongeBob was ready for him. As quickly as he came through the door SpongeBob pounces on him. Obama growled seductively loving the contact.

Spongebob moans as had feels his multiple holes get loose and let out his discharge. Obama quickly took action and took off the booth of their clothes.

He came to the rusty krabs to get away from drama he didn't know he was going to get some bussy. His big fingers admired SpongeBob's body.
Spongebob moans deeply wanting more.

"Please mate with me," SpongeBob says batting his eyelashes. 

"Beg for it," Obama said jerking his BBC
he felt his precum slide down moistening his hand.

"PLEASE SLAM YOUR HARD MEMBER INTO MY TIGHT HOLE, AND MAKE ME YOUR CUM HOLE". Spongebob said yelled loosening one of his entrances.

" OH MY GOODNESS" Spongebob screamed in pleasure. He didn't expect Obama's huge member to be so big.

Spongebob couldn't control his moans. He was sure the whole dinner could hear them moan like animals.

"Daddy I can't hold on anymore. I'm about to cum" spongebob said holding on for dear life after numerous thrusts, sending his body to shake from the attacks.

Obama roared feeling SpongeBob's tight walls clamp down on his not-so-small member.

"Take it you filthy slut" Obama said smacking the yellow twink's ass, loving the way it bounces.

Spongebob couldn't handle the pleasure. He came explosively out of his holes.

Spongebob moans loudly, feeling drained. He was about to get up when Obama pulls him back.

"I haven't cum yet," Obama said smirking at the young male.

*15 minutes later*

(Rip spongebob)

  Spongebob laid on the floor cum leaking out of him. After calming down, they finally caught their breaths they looked at each other and laugh. Forgetting the crowd of hungry customers, they got dressed and approached an angry boss.

"SHIT!" they both said at the same time.

*To be continued*