Garroth's Fake Smile || part 1|| Song name - The Hearse Song

⚠️TW⚠️: Self harm, yelling, smoking, medication, cussing and alcohol.
Tell me what you think and if I missed any TWs.
Enjoy

|| Garroths POV ||

It was just like any other night. I sat on my bed, with a half full beer bottle next to me & sat with me, myself and I. I've been spending time in my room ever since I found out Lawrence was dating Lucinda. Travis and Dante have been trying to cheer me up, (not knowing why I've been depressed) easy for them to say, Travis had been dating my little brother, Zane and Dante was going out with My other little little brother, Vylda. As I sat there staring at my bedroom wall, then came a knock from my door, "mm..who is it?" I said, no emotion at all.Lawrence opened the door, "hey garr, you okay?.." Lawrence sat on my bed, giving me a look of pity, "yeah..just been down lately, you know..." I stared at the floor, tears forming in my eyes. Because I was lying. Lying because I was to scared to tell him the truth. "Well, aphmau's having a party tonight, all our friends and high school mates are gonna be there. I think you should come, you need to get out of this house," Lawrence put his hand on my shoulder, "I'll think about it..thanks.." I smiled, "ok then, see ya," Lawrence then took his hand from my shoulder and took his lead. ' I can't face them....' I thought. I got up, and went into my bathroom. I looked into the mirror, black bags had formed around my eyes from the lack of sleep i've been getting, my blond, golden hair was a mess and a bit long. "I guess it'll be fine, this is my chance to get out and take my mind off Lawrence..." I told myself. I started to do my hair, brushing my golden locks to the right and left. Then I decided to take a shower and wash my hair and stuff. Once I was done I put on a old white T-shirt, a grey hoodie, black rip geans and blue converses. I walked into the living room to find Lawrence talking to Dante while Travis was cuddling Zane and watching TV. Vlyad was behind Dante, cuddling into his back. I walked over and sat on the couch and watched the TV, Travis and Zane were watching, 'Over The Hedge', it's a good movie. (I've been watching Over The Hedge- It's my favourite— I ship RJ and Verne—) "hey baby brother," I smiled a bit, trying not to cry, "hey, garroth.." he looked at me. His eyes widened, "what happened to you?! You look like you haven't slept for days!" Zanes face became worried. Travis paused the movie, then Lawrence and Dante look at me, "I haven't slept..." I mumbled, "gar-garroth... man..you need to sleep.." Travis looked me, a worried look on his face.. "sleep..now.." Vlyda said, softly while walking towards me, "what's the point...life's fucking hell angways..." I said looking down, not noticing the tears falling from my face, "Garroth! Sleep! Now!! Please!" Vlyda said, holding my face, now crying, "I-..." Before I knew it..I just fell sleep...

I was walking up alone to a place.. what looks like a big tree house, there were a few little kids there, "garroth! garroth!" A little girl yelled, as soon as I was about to speak I hear a voice, it sounds like..me? "Yes, Alina," it was me! But how?.. " let's play lords and guards!" Alina requested, "ok," other me smiled, looking tried but happy. Other me was the guard, while the little one was lord. I looked so happy, playing with the girl, she looked like if Aphmau and Arron had a kid, dark brown hair,  light dark brown eyes, a beautiful smile and around 2'4 (idk). Suddenly, another little girl came running, followed by an older boy, " come on, Lilith!" A blonde boy yelling chasing the girl, Lilith laughed, " never levin! You can't catch me!" "Oh yeah? Malachi! Now!" Levin shorted, a brown haired boy jumps from the tree, grabbing Lilith, "ha! Got ya!" He laughed, "aw! No fair!" Lilith cried.
Other me laughed, "better luck next time, lili," Lilith hugged other me, I smiled......

..... I awoke on the couch, a blanket on me and the tv off, I heard voices coming from the kitchen, "so, who's gonna wake up Garroth?" Travis asked, "I will.." Vlyda said. I hear foot footsteps come towards me, I sit up, confused about my dream. "Garroth! Thank goodness! How'd you sleep?" He asked, hugging me tightly, then letting go, "I.. I had this dream.." I pause, "I was there, and there was a little girl, and other little girl. And two boys...they looked so happy," I smiled, tears coming down my face, my smile turning into a frown, "garr...shh....it's alright.." I hugged into Vlyda, sobbing. I could feel Travis, Zane, Dante and Lawrence stares, I could feel the looks of pity... "garr.. hey..pal?.." I heard Travis say, grabbing my shoulder, Vlyda moving away. " are you okay?.." .. I'd been waiting to hear those three words for a long time.. I started to cry harder, i screamed in pain, "NO! IM NOT FUCKING OKAY!! EVERYTHING HURTS!" I sobbed, suddenly.. I black out........
I awake again, this time in my bed, I don't know what happened... I hear a voice.. "garroth..? Are you awake..?" I hear Zane, it sounds like he's been crying.. "yeah.. I'm awake.." I said slowly getting up, "okay.. we're gonna leave in 15-10 minutes, okay?" Zane said, "okay," I stand, looking around for something, then, I see it, my drinks. I walk over and grab them, putting them into a bag with my phone and head-phones

[10-15 minutes later]

Travis, Dante, Zane, Vlyda, Lawrence and I started walk towards aphmau's house, aphmau and Arron started dating not to long ago, I'm actually find with it, he really loves her, I could tell. We walked for about 10 minutes, I was listening to 'Talk to Me' by Cavetown (I recommend it! It's a lovely song!)
When we get there, there where SO many people— there's Ivy, Daniel, Blaze, Dottie, Riley, Gene, Sasha, Kawaii~Chan, Zenix, Katenly, Brendan, I could go on and on! We walked in, and suddenly Zane, Travis, Dante, Vlyda and Lawrence just ran off, I was alone. I walked up to a table to get a drink, when I remembered I had beer in my bag, I grabbed it out, took a bottle, and popped it open.

I ended up talking to Zenix for an hour or so, I'd drunken four bottles, I was on my fifth one when I was pushed by Gene, my drink fell out of my hand,"Oi, What the hell!" I yelled at Gene, "What? You picking a fight bitch?" Gene yelled, obviously as drunk as I was, " come at me," I said. He punched me in the stomach, "ah! Shit!" I yelled in pain, everyone was watching now. I punched him in the ribs, he kicked my leg then pushed me again,  I punch him in the face, his nose started to bleed, now it was on. " hey! Stop! Gene! Garroth! Stop it!" Aphmau yelled, trying to get Gene off me, "You mother fucker!" Gene yelled, Aaron came to help, so did Zenix, Travis, Dante, Zane and Lawrence. Suddenly Gene punched Lawrence, "Don't touch him!" I yelled, pushing Gene, "what? You don't like me touching your boyfriend!" I stopped. Lawrence was shooked, so was everyone else. Tears builded in my eye, I backed up, "oh? So you do like him!" Gene smirked, pushing me back, finally..the tears fall out.... Gene was shook and still was everyone else.. I've never cried in front of my friends before, I then started to sob, " I know what, Gene? Yeah..I do love Lawrence! Will he ever love me back? No! You know why?..." I paused, my sobbing becoming harder," because I'm a— *sob*... a idiot! a weirdo! a third wheel!" I sobbed, I started walking backwards towards the door. I then turned around, opened the door.. and run.. "GARROTH!" A voice yelled, but I didn't listen, I was running. Once I got to the house, I remembered I didn't grab my bag, 'Damn it!' I thought, 'I'm gonna need someone to drive me.' I grabbed out my phone and massaged Zane, 'hey baby brother, could you grab my bag for me? And bring it over when your coming home?'  Zane replied with 'Sure'.

Sooo— there's 1439 words— (not including this—) there MAY be a part 2, idk. Well I hope you enjoyed this! Like and comment if you'd like a part 2! See ya 👋