angel with a shot gun

This is based on my absolute favorite song. I used this song to tell about angel's relationship with his son Azrael.

👼warren's pov👼

I watched as Kurt cradled the small gray-blue newborn. He sang softly to the small thing his comforting tune making the little one cue and giggle. I smiled as I walked into the room.

" how's our little angel?" I asked. Kurt chuckled and looked down at the baby. Its blue-gray skin almost like Kurt. His eyes were two-toned one blue like mine and the other was yellow like Kurt's.

" do you what to hold him?" Kurt asked as he handed Azreal to me. I bounced him a little making him cue and wave his hand.

"He has the same eyes as you and me and he has peters hair." Kurt points out.

" he's adorable!" I said. Azreal was truly our kid. Kurt smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Before you start a war you better know what your fighting for." He said before walking out of the room.

" you are all I adore," I whispered smiling. I brought Azreal close to my face putting our foreheads together.

" if love is what you need a soldier I will be."

💫time ship💫

I held Azreal close using my wing to sheald him as i took down some of the people chasing us.

"Give us the child or die angel!" The man shouted. I spread my wings glaring at the man in front of me.

" NEVER!!" I shoted back as i jumped of the bilding. I had a tight grip on Azreal as i few away. I looked down to my son amost in tears.

"I dont care if heaven wont take me back. I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe don't you know you're everything I have?." I spoke as i landed in the school yard. Kurt and peter ran up to us peter geting to us immediately of course.

"Are you ok wheres Azreal!!" Peter yelled fear plastrd on his face Kurt had the same look. I unfoled my wings revealing that Azreal was fine. The tow sighed as i handed Azreal to kurt.

😈time skip Azreal's pov😈

"Come on freak you got three dads right? and none of them Taught you had to fucking fight." Bullys are a pain in the ass. I shout them a glard.

" oh yay i forgot your a Christian!" He started to laugh.

"Sometimes to win, you've got to sin Don't mean I'm not a believer And major Tom, will sing along." I said standing up and geting my bearings.

" dreamer!" He shouted throwing a punch landing at in my eye.

😇time skip Warren's pov😇

Azreal and I sat at the table as i raped up his arm from a fight with some bullys.

"You now your papa told me some thing when you where sill a new born." He rased his head leting me see those beautiful yellow and blue eyes.

"And what was that?" Azreal said with a sassy tone. I chuckled and continued to help his wounds.

"before you start a war You better know what you're fighting for" i said calmly. He chuckled looking at his already raped up hand.

"Du bist alles, was ich verehre
Wenn Liebe das ist, was du brauchst, werde ich ein Soldat sein" i said smiling.

"you are all that I adore If love is what you need, a soldier I will be. Thats what you said right" Azreal spoke smiling. I nodded.

"We taught you well"

😇time skip😇

I was being held down gun ponting at my head as i watched my son being forced in to a van. His eys glowing as he tried to teleport but the caller was one of the ant-mutant callers desapling his powers. His screch and struggle making me sick. I struggled tryimg to get away to save Az. I finally got away and pulled out my gun shooting one of the men in the leg but I failed to notice that Azreal went quite. Quickly i turned around and saw the van door close.

"AZREAL!!!!!" I shouted as tears priked my eyes. I quickly called peter and kurt leting them know what happened.

😳a few moments later😳

!!!CRASH!!!

I few in to the lab through a  window. I saw Azreal who was tied to one of the walls but before i could get to him security was called. The men quickly came in to the room and open fire. Using my wings to shield myself i reloaded my shotgun and aimedat for my trget. I managed to take down most of the men just enough to get to Azreal.

"I don't care if heaven won't take me back I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe Don't you know you're everything I have?" I spoke as i frantically tried to get his caller off.

"But I want to live, not just survive, tonight- pops look out!!" I turned around but it was to late.

😈Azreal's pov😈

Pops was knocked out cold thanks to one of the men that was trying to kill him before.

"Pops?" I just sat there in shock. I looked up to the man who was holding a gun. My anger began to grow, my eye glowing, a pine in my sholders growing. I grit my teeth leting the pain go.

I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight

A pair of devil wings sproted from my back. I don't remember what happened after that.

💫time skip💫

I sat with pops on the roof of a building with a first aid next to us. I smiled as i i raped his wings.

"before you start a war You better know what you're fighting for" i said repeating something he ones said to me. Pops came closer to me puting his forehead to mine.

"you are all that I adore If love is what you need, a soldier I will be" he siad pulling me in to a hug.

"Thanks pops"