Emotional Roller Coaster

You've been dating Bakugo since high school, now here you were two years later after graduation. You've been with him through everything, you were with him in UA and when he became the 20th pro hero out of a city full of over 1,000. But, even though he has you and his best friend Kirishima the 15th hero to support and keep him happy....it isn't enough for him. He wants to be number one and  he's overworking himself very hard to get there. Its been a 3 weeks.... with minimal contact from him... all you gotten out of him in 3 weeks is a 'leave me alone' text. He hasn't come home even on his off days and on his patrol breaks. You fear he's been cheating.... and... what's worse is you have been sick and quite often for awhile, you though it was the stomach bug. But, you started to wonder. So today you took a pregnancy test.... and right there on it we're the two thick red lines. You were pregnant... and overjoyed!  You squealed as tears streamed from your eyes every terrible cheating thought left your mind. You picked up your phone nearly dropping it you called Bakugo and he answered, " Babe I-.." he cut you off, " I TOLD YOU TO STOP FUCKING CALLING ME IM BUSY FOR GOD SAKES!! FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE" he hung up. You tried calling him back but no luck.  You texted him, 'WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND TRYING TO GIVE YOU SOME GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE SINCE YOU DECIDED TO BE SUCH AN ASS AND IGNORE ME FOR WEEKS!!' Then... that's when you got the text. 'Error Were sorry to inform you this person has blocked you' Katsuki didn't know it at the time but he had put the final nail in the sinking coffin that was your relationship. You started packing everything you owned which wasn't much because you had recently gotten rid of a lot of your old stuff from you last life. Finally you had your two suitcases and purse and you were dressed and ready to go. You broke the pregnancy test in half and threw it and your promise ring on your shared bed. You left your apartment and went to one of your only best friends, Kirishima. You made him swear on his manliness that he wouldn't tell Bakugo. So there... you got settled at his house and stayed in his room with him... you felt lonely but you two were such good friends you knew he wouldn't try anything.

~~time skipppp~
During your pregnancy you grew closer to Kiri till one night you two shared a hot and bothered make out session. Which only escalated from there. Kirishima became your boyfriend and the father of your kids... well as far as they know. When your kids were born he did his best to take care of them and help you as much as he only went higher up in ranking. He eventually became the 5th greatest pro and you were so proud of him. You guys bought a new house together and grew happy, meanwhile during all of this Kirishima heard from Bakugo less and less each day till he finally disappeared. No one knew where he was not even his parents.

~Present day~
It's been 5 years since you left Bakugo, you'd think about him anytime you looked at your beautiful baby girl and boy. Kirimi your blonde and red eyed hair daughter, and Suki your blonde and black eyed son. You were celebrating there 5th birthday, Kirishima was finishing up the cake when the doorbell rung. "I'll get it babe" " thanks pebble!" Kirishima yelled from the kitchen as you were watching your two kids at the time. You walked to the door and answered it only to see Katsuki Bakugo looking down with his eyes closed. "Hey Ei I'm sorry I haven't talked to you recently...I- I've been looking for Y/N....s- so far no luck..." he looked up and realized who he was talking to his eyes widened back he was speechless. "... Been looking for me huh...?" "YES! OH MY GOD BABE!!" He ran in and hugged you tightly picking you up, you pushed him away, " Get off!!" " Look I know you have every reason to be mad but I-.." Kirimi and Suki came into the room, " M- mommy... w- whose t-t-this?" Kirimi stuttered as she walked up behind you and clutched to your leg. You looked at her and ruffled her hair, " A friend..." you smiled and could feel Bakugo's eyes on your child. " Is she.. is she ... mine?" " W- what?!" Kirimi got more scared, " I don't want to be his!" " No no sweetie that's not what he means-.." " No! She's my child I'm. Her father!" Then Suki ran in front of you and started sparking explosions from his hands, "LEAVE MY SISSY AND MOMMY ALONE!!" He yelled. Bakugo had tears streaming down his cheeks by now, " WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" " Remember the day I left...?" "....." "Go fucking figure you didn't even notice did you?" ".... I didn't see any charges on my credit card for weeks...so I took a break and came home to a horrid smell and saw all the food in the house had rotted. Then... I went to our room and saw the test and ring. You shouldn't have left..." "Well I'm happier that I fucking did! You ignored and treated me terribly for weeks!! MONTHS!!" " I WAS ON AN UNDERCOVER MISSION!! WORKING FOR MY PAY CHECK TO PAY FOR YOUR FUCKING SHIT!!" " I DIDN'T WANT ANY OF IT!" " What..?" " I JUST WANTED YOU TO BE WITH ME!! I DON' T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY I ONLY CARED ABOUT YOU!!..." " Please can we just... start over..?" " I-.." " ENOUGH!!" Suki blasted him with a big explosion sending him flying into the street, that's when you  heard the speeding car. You ran out to Katsuki and kicked him out of the way, falling in the process the car was five feet from you...... and that's when it all went black.

~ 10 weeks later~

   You woke up in bed at home, and looked around when Bakugo opened the door and saw you. " SHES AWAKE!!" He yelled and Suki, Kirimi, and Ei came into the room. They all hugged you then sat on the bed. " W- what happened" " You saved my life! You were injured though so we took you to the hospital and you didn't wake till now." " How long?" " 10 weeks" "Well what happened...?" " Kirishima explained everything baby...and I'm so sorry... but, we've thought about something a bit unorthodox..."  "What?" " What if we all dated... you Kiri and I?" " Wha-?" " We're both okay with it plus it's best for the kids since I'm their dad and so is Kiri... so what do you say?" You stay there shocked at how fast everything happened but you looked to your children's begging eyes and couldn't just say no. "Yes!" You all hugged again and watched movies the rest of the day since you were still exhausted and healing.

~~~~
I'm starting this just for fun I'll only update it if you request something or I want to write a one shot based off a head  cannon.  You can request any anime or character x reader,  and different au's too. I'll only do it if I watched the anime though.

1,245 words