ÇHÅPTÉR 1

ÇØRÑÈTTØ DØŪẞLÊ ÇHØÇØLÃTË

Hello I'm Annika Vardhan. I'm a 18 years old doing my 12th.

I know ... I know .. I should not take my eyes off my books. But to get my eyes on my books I have to get my eyes off my man.

Yesssss, I'm deeply and madly in love .... Wait did I say love.. hmm yes.. I'm in love with my physics professor.. awwww he is sooo... Soooooo.. soooooo cute.. handsome.. and yes he is mine.

Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. A 22 year old blue eyed man, the best physics teacher in the best school in India.

He is a fresh graduate who just finished his degree. But got into teaching as a part time job. He is right now doing his Masters in IISc and also teaching and also inventing and also falling in love with his student.

It all started on a sunny March afternoon. The school bell rang, while all the other students ran out of the school Annika and her friend Sitara slowly packed their bags.

"What ya anni !!! Sooo stupid this management is.... Today we finished our exams and from tomorrow we have special classes.... They are making our life hell... my god" said Sitara looking at the notice board confirming the announcement.

"They are insane... Stupid... Urggghhh " said Annika being frustrated and walked away. She was grumbling and walking only to get bumped into someone.

She closed her eyes tight ... All set to fall on the hard ground. But instead she felt strong arms on her waist and shoulder. She opened her eyes to meet blue ones filled with concern.

Her cheeks turned red on seeing his face. She had tightly held his shirt for support.

And thanks to this stupid school bell. Her moment with her Mr. Unknown was spoiled. She immediately straightened herself looking everywhere but not him.

"Are you okay??" He asked. She felt like she just ate a cornetto double chocolate ice cream. So sweet was his voice.

"Umm.. ye..yes..I'm .. I am sorry" she said fumbling and walked without looking at him.

" Excuse me... Do you know which way is the principal's room" he asked in his cornetto double chocolate voice and she took a deep breath and turned towards him. She looked at him clearly.

" Go straight and then the first left the second room" she said and he thanked her with his enchanting smile. She smiled back and walked away.

Next day morning,
She was smiling dreamily sitting in her place in the classroom

" I wonder who he is???" She sighed.

" Whoever he is !! He is not gonna be our classmate Miss. Dreamy. We are in a girls school " Sitara said bringing her back from her Dreamland.

"Goodmorning girls" came her cornetto double chocolate ice cream voice. She looked with a wide smile plastered on her face.

" Hello , I'm your new physics professor. Shivaay... Shivaay Singh Oberoi. So it would be nice if you'll introduce yourself" . Everyone introduced themselves.

Days rolled... The whole school was behind shivaay. What can we expect!!! It's a girls school. Annika developed a strong feeling for him.

But...but...but... The main villan in her love story.... Ok ok one sided love story was physics. Shivaay had called Annika out of the classroom to talk to her.