KILL ME PLEASE

Working at the late shift of the breezy cold night. It was finally 12am you were finally free, you can finally just go home and rest after a long day!

You were a college student only 19 years old, to pay your apartment rents you do part time jobs that were too two so you hardly make time for study, your routine sucked. You would go to your college, you were very cold, time and experience can make such changes that it can change people or their life in just one night. You would go to college get bullied the hell out because of your class you didn't had any fashionable trendy clothes, but you would pull off any hoodie you wore cause you still looked very pretty which you never admitted. They were jealous they would call you attention seeker even if you remained quiet all day, they would call you dumb or tease you for having a morning face at it.

After college, you would go to your apartment where you live alone, shower get fresh and would eat or save for the bus fare to the cafe where you worked as a waitress after this afternoon shift you had a second part time job at the pharmacy as a cashier. After that you would go home and study for how much you can until your tiredness overtake you to your dream land you basically sleep for 3 hours to 4 hours. You ONLY have time for you at Sunday. You don't have any friends or family to spend time with.

So here back to the story you were just about to close the store when the most annoying thing happened. A customer entered it was a little boy with his father.

Y/N POV

"Appa can you buy me juice?" The kid asked.
"Ok choose quickly son" he said, he showed me a list and I took all the medication and gave it to him cause I was working alone. I watched how close were they the father-son relationship are all fathers like this? Caring and sweet? What happened to mine?

I shrugged off the thoughts all I wanted now is sleep. It's Friday and tomorrow is weekend no college for two days - relief. I closed the store and took out money for the bus fare. I realized I missed the bus so I had to walk all the way it's ok not that far.
I stopped at the store which was luckily opened and ate something with the bus fare fee. I was hungry.

After that I walked in lane to my house its all dark and gloomy with deserted streets and alleys all along.
It's creepy but I am used to it I was walking and walking while I witnessed an incident, my curiosity caught me off guard and I stopped.
"Leave me will you? Our people will still reach you hahaha" the guy on his knees chuckled.

There were 3 guys in mask and few guards in circle around them.
They had a leader who was pointing the gun at the guy and he shot him.
"Take care of the body boys" the leader said coldly and caught me watching them.

I didn't even give a fuck to what just happened I just needed my sleep. My reaction was just like i was watching a TV and seeing the anchor telling about the weather condition.

I started walking off to my apartment walking and walking till I was forced to faint.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"You did a big mistake girl coming in my matters" I said as I watched my men laying her in one of the car. I went in my car following Taehyungie hyung and jimin hyung who were going to their homes. I parked at my mansion.

"What to do with her sir?" My man asked.
"Tie her in the basement, torture her for some days and then kill her, wait don't kill her until I order, no showing mercy, no food, only tortures understand?" I asked.
"Yes sir" they replied.
I went upstairs and took a shower and slept.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up and found myself in a gloomy place and it was like I was ina cave or a store room kind of tied up in a wooden chair and a duc tape on my mouth.
A guard saw me and took off my duc tape.
"You did a bad job seeing our buisness young lady" that guy said.