~Oliver~

Ariella's POV

The heat of the bodies dancing was something that could never get old. Expensive leather and velvet mixing with the strong scent of rum and liquor. The faint aroma of ecstasy in the air as the atmosphere filled with rampant angst to make memorable mistakes and glorious sins. 

Colorful and vivid drinks were brought to wealthy lips and swallowed without hitch by prosperous throats. It was a den of wolves examining their prey of the night or the thousands they would spend on the rare liquid imported from god-knows-where. 

Parsidical women dancing on the stage, bodies swaying with such talent and grace that put everyone in a trance. Eyes seductive and teasing as the delicate material of their thin lingerie tempted the people who rained money on them. It would take a different kind of talent to move in those heels and look effortlessly provocative. 

Women took other women to forbidden exits, driving away in their getaway cars as they began the evening's love-making. 

Men took men to lustful nights, ones that would be forgotten in the mornings or remembered for twilights to come. 

Women took men and men took women to sanctuaries filled with broken promises yet give in to an epitome of lust.

enemies with enemies, 

Friends with friends,

Strangers with strangers,

lovers with lovers, 

it was all the same. 

They'd be first to indulge in the sins of tonight.

And I'd be one of them.

We couldn't help but turn heads as we exited the Rolls Royce. Everyone's lust-filled and envy-filled eyes peered as the bouncer let us in without a second thought. 

A waitress in a sumptuous champagne dress immediately greeted us with a beaming smile, leading us to our V.I.P booth and giving us our drinks. 

Mine being a club soda while Lily's was a Cosmopolitan -a little stronger than how it would normally be served. 

We watched all the people from our luxurious sitting area that was on the second floor. Their breaths were erratic and slowed yet they didn't care as tipsy smiles spread on their faces. Eyes small and free while bodies moved against bodies. 

Lily's crimson off-the-shoulder mini-dress clinging onto her petite curves as her crimson-stained hair swayed against her smooth back. She looked so free and ready for entertainment. And in her eyes, she vowed to stay true to her intentions. 

She finished her drink as she wandered onto the dance floor, fueling her something catastrophic while she found a strong guy to lean on. The flashing, vigorous lights shone on her and only her as she stood out to everyone, like a rose pearl among dull seashells. 

I leaned back in the velvet chair as I did random things on my phone for the next hour and drank my club soda, occasionally looked up to make sure Lily was okay. 

I'd rather stay in the comfort of my private floor and club soda than getting a hangover. And this way, I can keep an eye on Lily while I sip on my club soda. 

My night was about to be the most relaxed night yet...right when I needed to use the restroom. I got up and put my drink down on the glass table. I was in the empty hallway, following the signs when a voice called out my name. 

It wasn't Lily's voice.

It was a man.

"Oliver...wasn't expecting to see you here," I spoke with a small smile.