Bestys

"Hey my besty" says kurapika. Lay oreo looked mad. "It's mr lay oreo". Koopa is shocked... mr? But he was like 2 years older 😔.. then, isn't he his besty? Kurapico started to cry... the whole room was filled with the tiers of the brocken boi💔.

Killua and gon came in the room and they said that they where dating. Koopa started crying more because he was proud of his sons😩and lay ore stood like: wtf〖𝔸𝕒〗Fonts for iPhone & Android - www.fontskeyboard.com😺. Lay oreo took his telephone and called hisoka and said that they where dating. It started to rain... both koopa and hisoka where brocken😔they cried for hours and decided to meet each other😢😢😢Two brocken bois. Without bestys... The bestys who they both secretly had a crush on🥺🥺😔.

Hisoka texted kurapika: "the ded bodies where fake 💧-_-⭐️" but koopa didn't give a fck... He just wanted his husbando💔..

hisoka and kura met each other in the night and both started crying... "i miss my besty" said koopa. And Hisoka responded "this is reEsaaAAly turning me on!!!😩😩😩😩😩😩". and they started making out👀.

Hisoka moaned 24/7 and said "not gon but you are similar to gon so also an unripened fruit"😩😩. Kurapika thought about Lay oreo but he was so sad that he was ok with it!!😱😱😱

Hisoka got an #boner and Koopa looked at the double-decker, ultra, thick, super, mega, pro, 100% power tower, milk making, throbbing,11-inch, emo horse cock.😍😍😍But at that moment Lay oreo was walking trough the city.

He was overthinking because he thought he hurted koop (and he did)..😣so he saw Hisoka and Kurapika... Kurapika made eyecontact and he was in SHOOK😱😱😱... oh no what now... Lay oreo was his crush NOT THE PEDO CLOWN.