aphmau // elizabeth f. beaumont

Name : elizabeth frances beaumont

Nickname/s :

(her friends mainly call her by her nicknames while her parents mainly call her elizabeth. most of her friends find it unusual when any of her family members call her elizabeth as she's more known by her nicknames to her friends. at the start of highschool most people didn't know that her full first name was elizabeth as people called her by her nicknames.)

beth (all) (main nickname)

elle (all)

liz/lizzie (all)

ms. beaumont (mystreet) ;
- a nickname her friends call her jokingly due to her family's high status and her job in her family's business in mystreet.

beaumont (mystreet, fcu, pdh); aaron sometimes calls elizabeth by her last name, mainly in pdh.

boss (mystreet) ;
- another nickname her friends call her jokingly due to her job in her family's business in mystreet.

Face claim / looks :

hair length depends on the series, in most series her hair is long, mainly waist-length.

her werewolf ears and tail are dark grey. she has piercings in her werewolf ears, although she doesn't show her ears much, especially earlier in the series.

Age : depends on rp

pdh s1 ; 16
pdh s2 ; 17
i'll finish this later, she's basically one year older than aphmau

Birthday : january 12th (may change!)

Species : werewolf

Height : 5"8

Gender : female

Sex : female

Pronouns : she/her

Sexuality : bisexual

Crush : aaron lycan

Relationship with crush :
rivals to lovers
lol love that
- in highschool elizabeth and aaron had a bit of a competitive rivalry that then became a playful one. they then began to get along and became close.

their fathers know each other from work.

whether they're dating or not depends on the scenario.

Voice claim :
might add later

Outfits / Clothing style :

MyStreet
Work outfits

MyStreetWork outfits