Falling in Love all over again - part 1

What happens when an ill-fated accident makes your loved one forget everything. Do you feel dejected or do you trust your love enough to reignite the same?

The current track where Abhi is an aggressive child remains and starts as is, but DP will be missing from the scene. 

This story is about Abhishek Prem Mehra and Pragya Arora. They hated each other but their fate had different plans and they eventually married each other. Eventually, they fell in love. However, Abhi and Pragya are attacked and shot by some goons, and while Pragya is fine, while Abhi forgets everyone and everything. He turned into an aggressive man with the mind of a child.

Alia hated Pragya and did not take her home with Abhi and did not let her meet Abhi either and she became hostile towards Abhi beating him up to scare and control him. Pragya knew something was wrong with Abhi but didn't know what it was. A desperate Pragya poses as a caretaker Gayatri and covers her face at all times to keep her identity hidden.

Pragya enters Abhi's room and calls out to him.

Pragya: Suniye, main hoon... Suniye kidhar hain app, app theek toh hain?

Abhi attacks her from the back. He holds her tight and she is shocked. She cannot talk. Alia and mitali hear a lot of commotion and come in. Alia has a stick in her hand and she starts beating up Abhi to make him leave Pragya. Pragya cannot stop crying looking at Abhi and his state and the way the full family is treating him. Her heart is crying and she runs off from the room before she breaks down.

Pragya once in the kitchen all by herself breaks down. The sight of Alia beating Abhi with the stick does not leave her and she resolves to never let this happen again. She leaves the house for the time being to be back the next day.

It takes a lot of effort and patience for Pragya to gain Abhi's trust.

A week later:

Pragya enters Abhi's room: Suniye

Abhi is excited to hear Pragya's voice. He hugs her from the back. 'Main yahan hoon'

Pragya: acha chodiye mujhe aur apni coffee pi lijiye

Abhi: gayatri tumhe kaise pata hota hai mujhe kya chaihiye

Pragya: main apki paki dost hoon na. mujhe sab pata hai, ab baatien baad aur ache bache ki tarah yeah pijiye phir apko nahana hai

Abhi: nahi nahi nahi, mujhe nahna pasand nahi hai, mujhe sona hai

Pragya: remembers Abhi and Kiara and how they always hated having and bath and always wanted to sleep. She has tears in her eyes.

Abhi innocently catches one teardrop in his hand and tells Pragya, yeah kya hai friend tum ro kyun rahi ho? Maine toh tare mange the tumne toh mujhe moti de diya (Abhi unaware of what he just said)

Pragya: recalls saying this to Abhi on one drunken night. She is happy Abhi subconsciously remembers things that have happened in the past. She is hopeful that he will be fine soon.

Abhi: dost yeah kya hai, rona band karo mujhe achha nahi lag raha

Pragya (wiping her tears): toh phir aap meri baat maniye aur jaldi se naha lijiye. Apko iss kamre se bahar nikalna hai na

Abhi: haan haan, mujhe ghumi ghumi jana hai.

Pragya: phir uske liye nahna padega

Abhi: ek shart par naunga

Pragya: kya?

Abhi: tum mujhe nehlaugi

Pragya: main?