Minor Gods Aren't That Important, Right?

3rd Pov

Ira, a minor god in housepets, was completely surrounded by frog stuff animals. A huge Keroppi stuffie was in Ira's arms. Ira had an obsession. He loved frogs. To him they were adorable. It warmed his heart every time he saw one. Well, it was kind of hard to see them since Artemis rarely let Ira look into the mortal realm to see them. 

Ira huffed as he laid against his cloud bed. He desperately needed a frog. He just wanted to hold one and it would make him the happiest minor god ever. But, Artemis never did like him. Ira's eyes lit up as he hopped up. He had the greatest idea. If he wasn't a god, then he would be able to get a frog.

Ira squeezed the Keroppi stuffie and giggled. "All I have to do is just hop through the hole in the clouds to get to the mortal realm to get me a frog." Ira giggled in happiness. He thought his idea was the best idea. He was literally brimming with excitement. His little frog would be so adorable. 

---

As soon as Ira did jump through the hole between the mortal realm and the god realms. The temperament of the god realm dropped below freezing. The gods of the realm had lost their reason to stay neutral. They could all feel their light disappear. Even Artemis felt upset. It was a miscalculation on Ira's end to believe everything would go smoothly.