Disclaimer I think

Hi guys so I'm not really sure where this story is gonna go but from what's going inside my head  I know there's gonna be something with y/n being a famous actor and becoming friends with famous streamers like dream, poki, etc... So yeah I hope you enjoy reading this byee!!!

   Hello I didn't want to right another thing just for telling you things about y/n.  So y/n is a famous actor who is turned 18 a few months ago.  Some of here up coming projects that she stars in are Stranger Things and Cobra Kai.  She is friends with a lot of actors and and other famous people.  Such as Finn Wolfard, Kendall Jenner,  Millie Bobbie Brown, etc...  She is a white girl with brown hair with a few high lights and hazel eyes.  She also has freckles and has a tint of red on her face.  She is about 5'9.  She also has a obsession with gaming.  Her favorite game is Minecraft.  She also loves the dream smp story line and loves to watch people stream on twitch.  Her favorite streamers are jack, Karl, and minx.  She loves baggy and comfortable clothes.  She is also on the ace spectrum. And that's all about her!!

   Sorry if a few things I said didn't really make sense.  I don't think there be any triggering things in the story I write.  There might be a few curse words and might be some kissing but not really anything else but if there is something that might trigger people in any chapter I will put a warning so pls tell me if you feel uncomfortable with any thing write. Have a nice day byeee!!!!❤️