Raegan Wayne

GENERAL INFORMATION
Real name: Raegan Hunter-Wayne
Aliases: Mrs Wayne
Rea
Agent Hunter
Born: 2nd June 1977 (28)
Gender: Female
Blood type: O+
Height: 5'3"
Alignment: Good
Affiliation: League of Shadows (Former)
Bruce Wayne
Alfred J Pennyworth
Lucius Fox
Portrayed by: Kate Beckinsale
Appearances: Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises

HISTORY
Raegan was trained from birth by the League as her parents were loyal members who were later killed on separate missions.
Raegan was loyal to the League until she met Bruce Wayne when he arrived at the League's temple, and the pair grew close over time as Raegan would rain him.
Bruce asked Raegan to join him in leaving the League and coming with him to Gotham. At first, Raegan tried to stop him, not wanting him to go, but she loved him and agreed, lighting the temple on fire before fleeing.
Bruce introduced Raegan to Alfred when the butler picked them up and shared his ideas on fighting crime back in Gotham.
Bruce talked with Raegan once they landed in the states and proposed to her out of the blue, surprising her; she at first said no, but he told her a loving reason why he wanted to marry her, and she said yes.

ABILITIES
Raegan was the second person known until Bruce Wayne and Talia to climb out and escape the Pit prison, and she did it as a child like Talia. Trained by the League of Shadows as a youth, she became a master in the art of deception and persistence and patience. Raegan, having been trained in combat from a young age, mastered all forms of fighting and weapon fighting when she turned 20.
Being an assassin, Raegan has knowledge of the human anatomy that she uses in killing her targets, and if ordered, to torture them also, she takes no pleasure in it but sees it as a way of surviving. Raegan has learned to be sneaky and quiet in her footsteps as an assassin, having sneaked up on Bruce a few times over their training.
Raegan has a high pain tolerance, having gone over endless torture at the hands of other League members as part of her training.

PERSONALITY
Raegan, even after all of her training, is loving towards her husband, though she can seem cold to others as she doesn't often smile, reserving them for Bruce. When fighting, she comes across as cocky and a little smug though calm and collected; she uses her cockiness for strategic thinking as she comes up with immediate plans.
Bruce knows his wife well as when they first met, she was brutally honest about him, and he liked that she treated him the same as everyone else; and knows she will do anything for those she cares about the most and doesn't back down due to her strong will to fight and protect.

EQUIPMENT
Shuriken: Raegan uses silver shuriken for long-range attacks and has an explosive prototype design.
Combat Knife: Raegan's knife is a silver-plated hunting knife. She sheathed the knife inside her boot until she needed to use it.
Firearms: Beretta 92Fs, also called Beretta 93Rs, are handguns used by Raegan, who promised Bruce that she would only use them to disarm or injure people, never to kill. Raegan also uses Walther P99 and Remington 870.
Assassin Gear: Raegan wears a black leather outfit: a bodysuit with a corset, a long duster coat, and heavy, high-heeled, under-knee-length combat boots.
Motorbike: Not liking to sit in the car with Bruce, she got herself a motorbike.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Raegan was a relatively tall woman with pale skin and dark brown shoulder-length hair when Bruce first met her and grew her out to her waist. She likes to keep her hair up out of her face when she is working or fighting. She has bright green eyes that her husband can't help but get lost in.
Raegan has small scars on her arms and stomach from her training in the League and missions, along with a bullet scar on her left shoulder. After one mission, she got a coloured rose tattoo sleeve on her right arm, and another time she got a watercoloured tattoo of a dandelion on her right ribcage.
When working as a bodyguard, Raegan wears fashionable coloured pantsuits that she finds comfortable and easy to fight in if needed. But when she's at home, she wears more relaxed clothes and no make-up.

TRIVIA
Raegan likes reading fantasy and romance books but denies reading them, even when Bruce has caught her reading them.
Raegan is a vegetarian.
Bruce is teaching Raegan how to play board games, mainly chess.
Raegan will deny that she likes going to parties with Bruce.
Raegan is slightly possessive and hates seeing women flirting with Bruce.
Raegan doesn't do well in the cold, preferring warm weather.