Sonic's Emotional Backstory

I went to Borger Kind, to see if they had extra spicy Borgers............. Because DUMB mcdonalds didn't have them. But as soon as i walked in, the smell of boger kind made me PUKE. The ganitors came to clean up my pute, but i spat on them because they where gross too. The janitor cried and ran away from me. I lafed it was funny. The manager then walked up to me and screamed. What Will I do now???

Now I was super mad, so I punched the closted person to me. The employee told me not to punch their customers. I nodded, and then punched the employee. They did not like that and told me to leave, I got even MORE mad. So I slapped a burger and screamed. I just stood there and screamed. They kicked me out of Borgor Kind, now I am big sad. I have to go to Burrito Smell now. :(

I went into burrito smell, suber duper sad and depressed. The manager made me feel really insecure :(. SO i went to burrito smell, and the smell of the burrito made me dance happy like fortnite. Then a bunch of other epic fortnite gamers came up to me, and danced with me, while eating burrito. It was SOOOO epic that i found other fornite gamers that where just like me. But, it was then ruined when something else happened..

They told me happy birthday, I was super confused, today isn't my birthday. I looked at the employee and gasped, it was my mother who had died! I thought she died anyway, I threw the burrito on the ground and jumped out the window. Now I have to go to Soobway!! DDD:

I went to Soobway, and saw my mothers dead corpse. The smell didn't make me dance like happy, oit made me dance like sad. I got a soob from soobway, and began to eat it. But then i realized... they used my mom corpse to make meat in the sub!!! I threw it across the room. But then i realized it was delicious. So i picked it back up, and ate it. But I must have passed out after that, because I started seeing some weird things...

The employee smiled at me! How- how could they? This made me SUPER insecure and self conscious. I didn't smile back, instead I frowned. This made the employee super mad, he threw my sandwich at me and cut onions right next to me! I started crying, he hurt my feelings! I ran away sobbing and ran into something, I looked up to see I ran into... my crush!?!?!?!?!?

I Started to blush A LOT. Mu crust was super hot, as they should be. If they werent hot they woudnr be mu crust. I said hi, then they slapped me into the atmosphere. I began to scream like AHHH HOW ARE YOU SO STRONK THAT WAS REALLY HOT. mu crush laughed and said that was a slap of affection. I lagged, but then realized i was in space. So then i gumped back don onto earth. But I sort fo wished I didn't go back to earth. Or, well, maybe I did, i had osme mixed feelings about what was going on...

I couldn't believe it, I started blushing SUPER hard. My face turned bright red and I covered it with my hands. I was REALLY embarrassed, so I started to run away. But I couldn't run away from that, so I turned back and hugged my crush. They started to hug me back when I woke up, I was really sad and started sobbing again. I got up and ran out of Soobway, and saw the Mall. They should have good clothes. I ran over there, still sobbing.

I quickly ran over to the mall. The FIRT place i went was ht topic; you know, the best store. I bought some cuper cool and edgy glocthes to ingress my crust; even though she wasnt here........i sighed in sadness. I also bought a gun from hot topic, to destroy my enimies. I REALLY wanted to kill that managed guy who yelled at me. But first, I had to get some more cute clothes. So i looked around the mall, my gun in hand. But then, something i never would have expected happened right in front of my eyes. If i was the cause of it, i wasn't sure, but i was terrified to see it.

That wasn't cool at all, I hated it. So i started blushing, i slapped someone and ran into a different part of the mal. I herd polike sirens and hid in shirts, i was SUPER scared i didn't want the polike getting me. I didn't want to go to gail. I stayed in the shirts and watched as the polike and the FBI ran past me, once they ran past me I got up and ran throguh the mal.

I Saw the polike, and started blushing. Then i realized... My crush was apart of the Polike with the manager!!! And they where dating???? I started crying. But the Poloke heard me. They began to drag me to their polike car, as i cried and cried in sadness. Then i started to epic fortnite dance in sad. Thats when the league of epic gamers rose up to protect me! They all started to fortnite dance in protest, and the Polike began to scream. But there was one person who stood out in the crowd of fortnite dancers...

I didn't know how to rect, I was froxen with shook. I pulled out the gun I bought at ht topik and started to shoot it, it was a water gun?!. I herd more polike sirens and cried. Why was I being chased anyway? I was so mad at the polike that I started to say naughty words like... poopy! I was super disappointed in myself, why would I say that? I started to run away, but realized you can't run away from yourself. I cried.

The Polike officers laffed. How could they be so cruel?? I stole on of thor guns, and shot one of the Polike officers. the y stoppped laughing. They looked adt the ded polike officer, then gasped. I also gasped once i noticed how it was. My crust!!! I began to cyr cry anc cry. It didn't need to end this way... The Polike officers began to take me away. Though, si hoouted and protested, they continue to drag me. But then, someone appeared... comeone to save me! Or... where they here for the opposite? I coudnt tell... but the looked a lot like garfield from garfield.

I stood there, wide eyed. Was this really happening? I didn't know how to react, so I blushed and cried. I cried and cried until that person that stood out grabbed my hand. I was SUPER DUPER SHOCKED. They pulled me away from the croud and asked me if I was okay, I didn't know how to respond. This person was so... so... ugly. I couldn't stand looking at them, a barfed on them and then ran back into the croud and started EPIC fortnite dancing. Then MORE polike came- what do I do?!

We all decided to out fortnite dance the polike. We began to fortnice cance even HARDER. The polike resisted tho, shwing us their moved! They began to fortnite dance, but we danced harder. We had a fortnite battle dance off. The EPIC GAMERS where doing super good, and the Polike officers where doing not so good. The polike officers cried and cried because they werent good at fornite dancing. The epic gamers laughed. Did the polike officers thing that we would feel bad for them? We laffed and laffed, but i wished we didn't laff that much...

I cried of happines, then realized how dum I've ben. Why did I barf on garfield?! He was actually super hawt, I completely forgot about my crust nad everythnig that was happening. All I could think about was how hawt Garfeild was- I needed to find him! And appolojize! But I didn't know where he was, so I cried. And then I remembered! I still have my sandwich from Soobway, I ate my mother's flesh and threw the rest of the sandwich away, now I have energy to find garfield!

I began to run and run, completely forgetting abotu the polike.. I fund gafelt, sitting on a bench, crying. I sat next to him, then patted him on the back, telling hom it was okay and i was here now. He cried of happiness, saying that he never wanted me to leav again. I hugged him, and blushed. My old crust was mea, but carfelt, was super nice...

My face was super red. I hugged Garfeild and smelled his fur. It smelled like herbs, I blinked, happy to have Garfeild here with me. Even though there were so many people risking their lives by fortnite dancing, I felt safe in Garfeild's arms. I looked up at him, and then he- kissed me!? I was super shocked- Should I kiss him back?!

I hesitated for a mone,t then decided to kiss back. If elt so good; ad if we where longing for this for years. I knew that the future would be better, knowing garfield woud be here with me...... forever. We both rested in each others arms, just enjoying the moment we where sharing. "I love yu" i told garfelt. He smiled. "I life you too."

I knew that, with Garfelt here, I would live a very gud life. I closed my eyes, still smelling his sweet scent. I knew that this was my destiny, me and Gartfelt would marry each other one day, and never leave each other's sides... And that's how I met your father.