~ fifteen ~

"And that's a wrap!" Harry announced after cutting the cameras. The first day of filming was over. Finally.
I quickly let out a small sigh as the producers and cameras clapped.
Louis was standing next to Harry, wearing a tiny grin on his lips and gently clapping.

It felt good to hear everyone's cheers of celebration.
"Alright you guys are good to relax, if you want we are having a kickoff dinner to celebrate the start of the show and details for that should have been forwarded via email. Y/n can you come here for a moment?"

While everyone else wiped off their sweat and began exiting the set, I headed over to Harry.

"Great job today, we're really impressed. I just want to let you that you'll be taking jiu-jitsu classes to improve techniques for future scenes. Ms Melany," he points to a woman by the cameras, "will teach you. Here's a little sheet with information on classes and supplies."

He hands me a sheet of paper. The top was a calendar with the dates and times I'd have practice. Looks like every other day, at seven in the evening. And that'll continue for a few weeks.
Wow.

"Thank you Harry," I give a small smile, "See you later!"

The man waves at me and I turn back around, walking in the direction of the trailers since today's scene was shot really near by.

As I walk by Louis, his smile grows and he turns to join me.
"Now where to begin," he teases by reciting my first line while giving me a little nudge.

Our shoulders were practically touching while I avoid eye contact.
I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling.
"You aren't funny."
"Oh sure I am."
"Nope."
"Really?" The boy frowns and chuckles a bit, "alright whatever you say Enola Holmes."

I could tell he was trying to make conversation, because while Louis is a social butterfly, I don't really like to talk with people after a long day.

I look down and let out a small sigh of exhaustion and stress as we walk onto the line green grass, radiating the evenings light. Louis seems to notice that I'm tired
"You okay?"

My first though was just to respond with something I'd typically say, like "since when did you care?"

But then I remembered our deal: When we're on set, let's make an agreement to act as if we don't have any history.

So instead I stay humble with him, "I'm fine. Just stressed with all this new stuff I guess."

And boy was I. With a life back at home, a boyfriend that I need to talk with, a boy I have to pretend to fall in love with, and now I have jiu-jitsu classes?
Yeah. I'm a little bit stressed with my new schedule.

"You wanna talk about it? If you want to rant or whatever?" He asks as our hands accidentally brush one another. I feel my body heat up in embarrassment, and we approach the trailers.

He's a lot better at acting like we're friends than me.

"I uh... I'm alright," I say quickly and then part ways from him, "That's okay... are you going to the kickoff dinner?" Louis asks as he starts walking to his trailer, and I walk to the makeup and dressing one.

All I can manage to say is a little "Probably. I'll let you know."

And then we were too far to continue the conversation. I just gave him a wave, and he did too. I'm almost convinced that we're getting along.