Jay

Natural. By imagine dragons was the song playing through my headphones as I walked to first period. Nothing I really cared about was walking the halls. The only person I care about was a beautiful girl. Blue eyes, black silky hair, smooth skin, and the right curves in the right places. I walked into first period and there she was. Elizabeth Collins. I took my headphones out as people swarmed around me. Everybody in the class but her. She didn't bother to even look at me. Being a devil is hard but it comes with the benefits. Im sexy in all the right places but it's like I'm invisible to her.

"Jay!"

I clocked my head so I was facing the one calling my name. It was only Samantha. Samanthas my partner in crime. She's an angel while I'm a devil. We have to fight alongside each other. It's the angel-devil intern.

"Your 10 minutes late from when you said you were going to get here."

"You really pay attention to the time. I lost track of time. I needed the time to think."

"About what exactly."

I just stood there if I say something dumb we would start a whole war in the school. But before I could think of anything she said

"You know what never mind. It's probably dumb."

"That's too bad I was thinking of what we could have been."

"I'm a Christian so I don't think we would work out in the eyes of god. Plus two girls dating each other is gross."

She covered her mouth and tried to evaluate what she told me.

"Wait I wasn't trying to sound homophobic or anything. I'm just not homo... no wrong word. I'm not gay....no ugh!"

"Your not lgbtq+?"

"Yes"

Everyone was starting at us as we interacted. A giggle escaped  my mouth as we continued to talk. I felt a set of eyes on me. Not like anyone else's more like new. I turned my head slightly so I could see out the corner of my eye. My gaze was met with ocean blue ones. I gave Elizabeth a smile and she turned away quickly with a blush on her face. As i got ready to read her mind I was thinking the things she might be thinking about. Maybe something like 'oh I can't wait till she ask me out' or ' when will she ask me out'. I took the chance to find out. As soon as I read her mind I was met with different possibilities of what I looked like under all my clothes.

Heat rose through my body as I took my seat. Samantha was glaring at liz. I was in my own world until my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Jessie.

Jessie: so who was it this time

Me:why do you want to know

Jessie: come on your love life is better then mine

Jessie:you have people swarming over you like your there god. Just tell me.!

Me:Elizabeth Collins

Jessie:😮 what was she thinking. You got to tell me!

Me:she was undressing me.

Jessie: 😝 you better get some.

At that point I just set my phone down I don't have time for that right now. I have to think because I Jessica McMiller is going to get the girl of her dreams. And that's final.