Chapter One: Meet up

Garrett's Point of view:

I'm sitting in detention, I cussed out a teacher who went through my phone. Okay, like you took it and it was in your possession but don't fucking go through it. Oh yeah, also I decked the motherfucker in the jaw. The only reason I don't have a lock on it is that if I did then when the cops went through my stuff when they arrested me, they won't be able to see my lovely wallpaper. The teacher in detention and I have a long history (me and her hooked up one year). But usually, I'm alone but there's a girl. "Hey, what are you in for?" "uh... me?" "Yeah you dumbass" "oh yeah, umm let's see... I stood up on top of the teacher's podium and I yelled at the top of my lungs, 'I'M FUCKING GAY AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY OF Y'ALL THINK' then I kissed my best friend on the lips. Hehehe yeah crazy right?" "Sure... I guess for a first offense." I laugh "yeah I guess, so what did you get in here for? I have to stay in detention for a week for doing that and the bad thing is that she said that she liked it!" "Fuck a week really wow. I'm in for a month. I punched a teacher in his fucking smart ass mouth for going through my phone and reading some very touchy messages." "DAMN, imma have to come again." "always knock before coming in though!" I say quite alarmed at her wanting to come back "oooookay????? For one why and for two WHAT YOU BE DOING UP IN HERE?????" "Well me and teach up there have a Lil sumin going on and whatever the hell I want." I kick my legs up on my desk and lean back in my chair. Another female walks in wearing an oversized hoodie and ripped jeans with fishnets on under them walks in "FUCKING BITCH COME ON THROW ANOTHER FUCKING PUNCH I'LL DRAG YOU!!!" She screamed out the door as the school security guy dragged her in. "What in the FUCKING HELL FREEING OVER was that?" "Some bitch called me a whore and I beat the fuck out of her." I Laugh "Hot" "yeah hehe..." I say rubbing the back of my head awkwardly. "Fuckkkkkkk, I hate this class." "Wait oh my god Jay! Baby how you have been. I didn't notice you ya know the hair." I get up and hug her. "I've been good garbage bear." she laughs and hugs back. I look back at the other girl "What's your name?" "me? Grace" "Hey teach, I got to take a piss be back in a minute, Don't wait up." I say with a wink then walking out.

Grace's point of view:

Of course, he gets to leave on his own free will he's fucking the teacher. "Hey DUMBASS BITCH!" I say ever so slightly in a tone. "Imma go to the bathroom" "Okay don't take too long." I smirk and then mumble under my breath "doing drugs" " what was that?" me being me I lie through my teeth and say, "oh nothing I just said 'I won't don't worry''" I also mumble under my breath, "HA dumbass blonde." I make it to the bathroom and I purposely go to the boy's bathroom to be a nosy bitch and I see him vaping and I quietly yell "oooo you be in soooooo much trouble" "I'm telling the principal on you!" "No, the fuck you won't because you'll be in trouble too what was your gender assigned at birth. Oh yeah, that's right fucking female, You're not supposed to be in here." "so I can do whatever the FUCK that I want to do. And-" "Bitch so you can do whatever the fuck you want to but I'm vaping and your gonna fucking snitch thank the lord that this ain't no murder investigation or I'd be in prison. Fucking pussy" " for one I'm not a pussy if I was a pussy I wouldn't be in here and for two do you have any on you?" "Any what? Be more specific." "DRUGS you idiot I wanna get high. Plus do you know what they say 'stay on drugs and don't do school?" "Well I have anxiety meds in my bag I can slip you them in class. They mellow me out like great." "Obviously you haven't taken them today and sure we can do that how much do you want for them?" "Since it's actually my prescription 10 bucks for 5. I know people who sell them for twenty but you know I'll give you a discount." "aight there you go" hands him 15 bucks and says, "keep the 5" "'kay." He nods and walks out of the room. "See you in class?" "Yeah sure.. Let's do it again sometime," he says while we walk past the principal. He says nothing, but his face says it all. "Okay hand 'em over or else!" I say with a smirk and a slight laugh to my voice. "Or else what princess." "Mmmmm I'll lick my foot while sitting on you," I say thinking of a lie to make him do it. "You might be in for an ugly surprise then sweetheart." He says handing me the pills "what do you mean." I say confused while taking the pills with my sweet tea. "You really have to ask" he smirks "yep yep yep," I say like Ducky from the land before time. "God, you're dumber than you look." "uh, I'm offended you mucktard" I say while I pass out. I can hear slight sounds but not much, it feels soooooo good.